Hey guys,

I first heard about Old Crow Medicine Show last summer when they took part in The Railroad Revival Tour with Mumford & Sons, and Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros. Wagon Wheel is the most popular song they've released and it went gold back in November. Given my love of country and southern rock I fell in love with it almost immediately. Everybody seems to be singing this song now so I decided to post my own cover of it. Id really appreciate any feedback you guys can give me, or just hitting the like button if you enjoy it. Thanks to anybody who helps out!

Cheers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY33OQngM2E
Yeah!! Right on man, Love Wagon Wheel and Old Crow! Being a bluegrass fan this just feels right at home for me. The only thing I would suggest is investing in some better recording equipment. I am assuming you are just going through the video camera, right?
Really glad to hear you enjoyed them man! I put a lot of effort into getting these songs right so it means a lot to hear you enjoy them. And it seems like we have pretty similiar interests in music so kudos for that as well. Your really 20 eh? extremely impressive playing man, your Andy Mckee cover still blows me away. The recording equipment is my next step. I record everything off of my iPhone atm, it's rough but served me well until now. I have little to no experience doing any sort of recording so its going to take me a while to learn everything I need to know and apply it to my videos. Thanks for the advice though, I really appreciate it man