Well, the day was normal.

But, not only it is my birthday, which is insignificant because I don't celebrate it, but this night, for the first time ever, I had my full lucid dream. And not only that, I had several of them in a row, I was periodically waking up and instantly falling asleep again, and I've no idea how this was happening, but I was fully in control of the dream, even though they were quite unstable. To top that off, I was inception'd because in one of my dreams I actually remember falling asleep and seeing another dream within it.

Today I'm going to do the same thing I was doing yesterday before bad to try and re-create this amazing experience.
Yar, there's a thread for this sort of thing but I can't...quite...remember what it's called.
Quote by Orryn

Dear Diary,

Well, the day was normal.

But, not only it is my birthday, which is insignificant because I don't celebrate it, but this night, for the first time ever, I had my full lucid dream. And not only that, I had several of them in a row, I was periodically waking up and instantly falling asleep again, and I've no idea how this was happening, but I was fully in control of the dream, even though they were quite unstable. To top that off, I was inception'd because in one of my dreams I actually remember falling asleep and seeing another dream within it. Leonardo DiCaprio advanced to me, his brow furrowed, collecting sweat. In that moment, I knew what he wanted. He placed his weight square over mine, the bed cushioning and supporting my arching back. My heart raced in anticipation...it was more than I could bare. "Take me now," I breathed. He slowly unbuttoned my shirt, each movement exciting me more than I could bare. It was too much.

Today I'm going to do the same thing I was doing yesterday before bad to try and re-create this amazing experience.

Try very hard not to think about creepy things crawling up on you while you're dreaming, will you? Don't think about it.
Quote by The_Casinator
Try very hard not to think about creepy things crawling up on you while you're dreaming, will you? Don't think about it.

What are you talking about?

Quote by Basti95
And I have a girlfriend.

1 - 0 to me

Good for you
Last edited by Orryn at Feb 1, 2012,
I doubt there was no barkin' from the dog, no smog, and I don't think your mama cooked you a breakfast no hog. If you got your grub on, you most certainly pigged out, and you received no call from the girl you want to dig out.
Weird shit, same thing happened to me too. Lucid dreaming and such. Happy birthday OP.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

i had a dream i slammed a dog in a door because it went near my cat and then i killed the dog and threw it away and then his owner was like 'have you seen my dog' and i was like 'ohh shiiit' and the dog's name was fenton. i felt well bad then i woke up.
Quote by wizards?
Did you even see the lights of the goodyear blimp? Did it read, "Orryn's a pimp"?

...Didn't think so.

he got his grub on. but didn't pig out.
#DTWD
Hey, it's my birthday too.

*wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Hey, it's my birthday too.

*wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Say no more, say not more.

No one is going to make a thread for you
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by Basti95
And I have a girlfriend.

1 - 0 to me

+1
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter