Hey, Misanthropy's a group of fuive idiots from Arizona. Give them a listen and tell us what you think. That's all I ask. Thank you in advanced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ-nUrszmOU

www.facebook.com/MisanthropyBand
I don't get why vocalists like this insist on insterting a 'w' sound into the middle of as many words as possible
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by ctfod
I don't get why vocalists like this insist on insterting a 'w' sound into the middle of as many words as possible

I'm not hearing it. Where is he throwing in W sounds? Lol.
ENTHWONED APAWWWN THE PWECIPICE OF MAWTAH FEEUH
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Last edited by ctfod at Feb 1, 2012,
I can understand doing it in order to cover up the generic cheesy lyrics but then they chose to have it shown in the video, so I'm just as baffled at this point.
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Quote by Senor Kristian
I can understand doing it in order to cover up the generic cheesy lyrics but then they chose to have it shown in the video, so I'm just as baffled at this point.

yeah,i agree.(Invalid img)
vocals ain't great but what the hell is going on with the music...very random stuff and riffs just following each other...quite a trebly guitar tone too(or maybe it is the crappy sound from YT)
Quote by elatihc
vocals ain't great but what the hell is going on with the music...very random stuff and riffs just following each other...quite a trebly guitar tone too(or maybe it is the crappy sound from YT)

Is this pretty much the first rule of generic deathcore? Deathcore 101, chapter 1: Turn your treble dial up to 11.
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade