I was recently given this Squier Telecaster last week (hence the scratches) and I decided to try to re-wire it. Then I unscrewed the control plate and saw this thing. Any help would be appreciated!

Quote by itamar100
its the 3 way pickup selector switch thingy.

i think he's referring to the entire circuit board, not just the switch.

OP: i have no idea, perhaps a preamp or something to that effect?
Quote by n1ckn1ce
It seems like a pre-bult control layout from Tone Shaper.

Awesome! I just looked it up and it looks like the same as the Tone Shaper.
Thank you very much!