Page 1 of 2
I need to come up with a senior quote this week, but I can't think of anything. So help me out pit, I need some inspiration. I want mine to be funny, so throw out some funny quotes or good places to look for some.
My penis is the greatest thing in the entire world. My penis is the shock and wonder of the world. Many a peoples fear my penis. My penis towers over the world. Thou shalt worship my penis, thou shalt stroke my penis, thou shalt blow my penis.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Mine was something to do with Pokemon. Don't remember what it was though, probably sucked.

Just copy this one:

Edit: ^ FFUUUUUUU
A few ideas I've had so far are:
"If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"

"If at first you don't succeed, failure might just be your thing"
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."-Doctor of Journalism Hunter S. Thompson.
Quote by skankinlaxer74
A few ideas I've had so far are:
"If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"

I really like that one.
Quote by guitar12

WTF? That's hilarious
"Bitches don't know about my existence"
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
My penis is the greatest thing in the entire world. My penis is the shock and wonder of the world. Many a peoples fear my penis. My penis towers over the world. Thou shalt worship my penis, thou shalt stroke my penis, thou shalt blow my penis.

A straw doesn't count as a penis, nice try though.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
A straw doesn't count as a penis, nice try though.

There're 2 straws
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
"I've had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane" - Samuel L. Jackson.
Go fuck yourself, San Diego.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Momma said that alligators are angry because they got all them teeth but no toothbrush.
"The." - John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., Ray Bradbury, Shakespeare, Oscar Wilde, Charles Dickens, Stanley Kubrick, Theodore Roosevelt, Johnny Cash, Tennessee Williams, Hitler.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
"Careful. We don't want to learn from this." -Calvin (this was my quote)
"What good is being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?" -Hobbes

"Da da dada da da da dadada da da dada da da da dadada OHHHHH" -Protest The Hero, Bloodmeat.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Quote by Ahteh
"I've had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane" - Samuel L. Jackson.

"I've had it with the monkey-fighting snakes on this monday-through-friday plane."

/TV version.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
"I'm batman".

Do it.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Take your picture looking to your left and have your quote be "I slept with that guy's mom."
Get off my lawn -
Jackal58
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
"Who's the black private dick that's the sex machine to all the chicks." then add your name.

Or "it's not about the beard on the outside, it's about the beard on the inside that counts."
"Struggle is the father of all things. It is not by the principles of humanity that man lives or is able to preserve himself above the animal world, but solely by means of the most brutal struggle."

"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

"The doom of a nation can be averted only by a storm of flowing passion, but only those who are passionate themselves can arouse passion in others."

"For there is one thing we must never forget… the majority can never replace the man. And no more than a hundred empty heads make one wise man will an heroic decision arise from a hundred cowards."

all from.....well.... maybe it's best I not say...

but it might get some laughs if you quote him. :P
Last edited by icesk8erqueen8 at Feb 1, 2012,
It's not who you know, it's who you blow that matters.
I'm kind of a big deal around here.
I've discovered a means of travelling through time... At the speed of regular time.
I'm sure anal sex is in the bible, somewhere. Probably in Corinthians, a lot of weird shit goes on in there.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
Quote by white_ibanez10
nothing is true; everything is permitted

A brother...
What a long strange trip it's been in Foreman's basement.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
What a long strange trip it's been in Foreman's basement.

This.

I forgot I have to pick a quote too... I'll probably laugh at it later in life anyway.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
u smell like a gay kitten

No, but seriously, "Hope is for presidents, and dreams are for people who are sleeping."
you're a stone fox
Page 1 of 2