eh, couldn't care less
62 28%
my dog loves me and I love him
78 35%
*this option is for furries who like doggy kisses*
11 5%
Voters: 222.
Page 1 of 3
A lot of people I know freak out when dogs lick their hand, despite dog mouths being several times cleaner than a human's, and some actually feel nautious when a puppy licks their face.

So yeah, simple question. Do you get grossed out if a dog licks you?

I personally don't mind doggy kisses in the least.
I lick my dog's penis.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I don't really care. THe face can be a little gross, but I never really mind if it's a puppy.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I lick my dog's penis.

Idk why I found this so funny hahaaa
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
I'm not a fan of it. Can you show a source that says a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's? Even if our mouth has more bacteria I find it hard to believe the bacteria that a dog gobbles up after rimming itself is less harmful or disgusting.
Never allow it near my face...hands is fine....

But I wash my hands with soap immediately afterwards and expect everyone else in my house to do the same.

The worst thing actually is the amount of hair they shed and it gets into my sweater...then I gotta spend hours taking it out one by one......annoying as hell.
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
Last edited by sage76 at Feb 1, 2012,
Quote by KeepOnRotting
I'm not a fan of it. Can you show a source that says a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's? Even if our mouth has more bacteria I find it hard to believe the bacteria that a dog gobbles up after rimming itself is less harmful or disgusting.

Im pretty sure the whole dogs mouth being cleaner than a humans is a myth.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by sage76
Never allow it near my face...hands is fine....

The worst thing actually is the amount of hair they shed and it gets into my sweater...then I gotta spend hours taking it out one by one......annoying as hell.

Use this. Save hours.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Just because I see my dog eat its own shit consistently. It's the damnedest thing.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
It depends whether they try and put their tongue in my mouth or not, that's pushing it for me.
Quote by KeepOnRotting

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MythBusters_(2005_season)

Mythbusters say that dog's mouths have less bacteria growth, but the bacteria might be stronger (neither confirmed nor busted myth).

http://indianapublicmedia.org/amomentofscience/dog-mouth-vs-human-mouth/

That site and several others I've found say that the type of bacteria that thrives in dogs' mouths is generally harmless to humans and vice-versa, so getting bacteria or diseases from a dog's mouth is pretty unlikely.
I don't let my puggle lick me because I know he eats shit. When my yellow lab does, I don't mind, but it's not very often.
They get slobber everywhere and their breath is disgusting, so yes I get grossed out when a dog licks me, thank god it hasnt happened yet.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by WCPhils
Use this. Save hours.

Yeah I will....broke the one I had a while back and always forget to buy one when I'm out.......

Happy birthday btw
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
Quote by sage76
Yeah I will....broke the one I had a while back and always forget to buy one when I'm out.......

Happy birthday btw

Yep, they work surprisingly well.

Also, thanks!
___

Quote by The_Blode
The best is when you put any kind of thick goop on your ball sack (perferebly peanut butter, Nutella, jam, you get the idea) and have your dog lick it off.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I lick my dog's penis.

OLOLOLOLOLOL Brilliant xD

Dogs' mouths are fairly clean, they devour bacteria, no chance of it contaminating me with AIDS or something + IT'S CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE
I wouldn't like it as I know all dog's eventually start licking their junk.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I never liked it until I actually lived with a dog, and now I don't mind it. After cleaning up piss, shit, and puke, I can deal with some slobber.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
I don't really care but I'd prefer dogs to not lick me. Especially my hands.
Quote by Novacane...
Which one's you?

I'm gonna go for the peanut butter one.

It's the first one actually.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
I hate it. Although I am allergic to dogs, so, y'know... Fair enough really.
If they are all slobbery then I hate it, but if they aren't that bad then I don't mind tooo much. I don't really like huge dogs though. If they are big enough to push me down and lick my face then I'm quite scared of them. Licking the hand is fine though.
I treat dogs licking me the same way I would treat a human sloshing their tongue across my face. I'll leave that open to interpretation.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by chaos13
I treat dogs licking me the same way I would treat a human sloshing their tongue across my face. I'll leave that open to interpretation.

You laugh and then tickle their balls?
Quote by sam b
My dog, yes

Anyone else's, no.. get the fuck away from my face

Someone never got a good facelick.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
As long as it doesn't lick my mouth, I don't care.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Oh, geez. Imagine if one day I would have to go outside and touch something dirty.

Seriously. I've worked as a cleaner and I've worked at a butcher shop. I've come closer to vomit and other kinds of shit than you'd ever want to. A dog licking me in the face? Whatever, I like dogs and all of you who don't either like cats or are heartless bastards.
They have awful breath, it makes my hand feel awful and they lick their own ass, so no, i won't let a dog lick me.
I love it when dogs lick my face (in fact, my current dog, a Husky, apparently had that trained out of him before I got to own him and I kinda miss it. He's a great dog anyway), but hate it when they lick my feet. That feels totally gross to me.
Quote by whoomit
You laugh and then tickle their balls?

It's more of a giggle and stroke, actually.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Page 1 of 3