Page 1 of 2
I'm putting this here. It probably should go here. I don't care either way.

These guys are fucking awesome.

They're touring soon too!

http://spraynardband.tumblr.com/post/16873798169/tour

See?

I'm probably going April 10.

Discuss!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GawtwWmgxFw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHZCbRtwDC8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjWv9nrRfPM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhV1Jrpj8Sc
How is there not already a thread?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
When I'm dead, it's gonna read on my tombstone: "Life is something to laugh about."

;_;

Funtitled is some great stuff.
I've had Funtitled on my Ipod for quite some time now but I've only listened to it once or twice. I should listen to it again because these guys sound like a band I would love.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Quote by guitar_rules311
I've had Funtitled on my Ipod for quite some time now but I've only listened to it once or twice. I should listen to it again because these guys sound like a band I would love.

You really should. I listen to it pretty frequently. It always puts me in a good mood.
Yeah I did take another listen and it was awesome.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Solid band, need to get more stuff from theirs, I think it was you Hayden who said they've released something new.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Played with this band on tour a couple summers ago before I had ever heard of them and was totally blown away. Looks like I'm gonna get to see them a couple times in these up coming months! New England fest season rules.
brnh.bandcamp.com
This band is awesome. My friend lives in Philly so he gets to see them all the time. I'm jealous.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Mike Park always posts stuff on these guys, listening for the first time now and I like it. That album cover always made me not want to, though
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Last edited by TooFast at Feb 22, 2012,
Quote by TooFast
Mike Park always posts stuff on these guys, listening for the first time now and I like it. That album cover always made me not want to, though

Pft. That album cover is awesome.

I should be seeing them April 11 in West Chester.

Should be fun since it's a hometown show for them.

Oh, and their Last.fm bio is one of the most amazing things ever.

The self-proclaimed “demi gods of horror-core” known as Spraynard formed in 2008 with one intention in mind: to plant the ideological seeds of unrestrained patriotism in the minds of their listeners.

Guitarist Pat Graham was seen at rallies supporting the Iraq War as recently as January, 2010. “I’m not just here to support our military offensive in Iraq - I’m here to support every kind of military action imaginable, past, present, and future. I will not be satisfied until every last person in this world is pledging to my American flag. I have no apologies.”

To propagate this message of extreme colonialism, Spraynard implements “subtle yet strong patriotic themes” in their songs and records. Graham explains, “if you actually take just two ****ing minutes to think about our lyrics, you’ll find that they’re all about preserving the kind of America that the puritan settlers intended to create. And yes, that means I support the revival of actual witch hunts.”

These intensely nationalist perspectives have caught up with the band in the form of physical confrontation. Outside of a show in Boston, MA, the band was assaulted by a small army of 242 anti-fascist skinheads. According to the band, if it weren’t for Dos, they might have actually lost the fight.

Bassist Mark asserts that he is indifferent to his bandmates’ political beliefs. Showcasing Spraynard’s trademark sense of humor, Mark joked “as long as I get paid in smack, I am happy.”
Quote by daytripper75

Oh, and their Last.fm bio is one of the most amazing things ever.

Meh, 5/10
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I'm pretty sure Brendan Kelly wrote that bio.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
So, June 23.

Plow United, The Orphans, Iron Chic, and Spraynard

Yeah you better believe I'll be at that show. Philadelphia ftw.
I really didn't expect that I'm gonna order the only thing by them I don't have in memoriam
Quote by goldmember1217
What's with all these up and coming pop punk bands meeting an early demise? Shit sucks. This band was too good.

Seems to be a pretty common occurence.

My guess is that the relative lack of success forces the different band members to pursue other careers, which in turn causes problems with the band.

That's just a guess of course.
For example, I saw Snowing at a local place once. They were supposed to play first, but had to go last because one of the dudes got out of work late.

That doesn't happen when your sole job is being a musician. With most bands like this, that isn't a reasonable option.
It's weird that at his job he's just some guy doing his job but out of work he's got a massive worldwide following, it's quite surreal.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
I'm not sure massive is quite accurate.

I might know 3-4 people that even know of Snowing, or Spraynard for that matter.
Quote by CrossBack7
Guess I have to change my avatar again.

These guys were seriously one of my favorite bands.

Nah dude. Keep it. It's like a tribute to them.
Page 1 of 2