Page 1 of 2
In a few hundred years, will we all be one world and no countries? It would be the human race and we all explore space together as one species and our cultures and languages join into one big culture and language and we fight aliens in other galaxies as the human race?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
lolno. I doubt we ever will.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

no
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
I thought this thread was going to have something to do with the Matrix.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Quote by Jostry
In a few hundred years, will we all be one world and no countries? It would be the human race and we all explore space together as one species and our cultures and languages join into one big culture and language and we fight aliens in other galaxies as the human race?

Not with that attitude.
One love?

One life?

When it's one need

in the night?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Become one? Like the human centipede, but instead a worldwide chain of penetration?

This.

Is a horrible idea. +0.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
If we all became one would that mean that every sexual encounter would be masturbation? Surely it would mean the end of mankind as we know it.
haha, no. and if so, that would suck. I'd rather the world to become tolerant to differences, than to have averyone to be the same, with no cultural variations. what you're talking about is like the nazi dream.
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Pangea ftw.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Not unless we are faced with a threat that could end humanity altogether.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
There is a fundamental unity of all beings of consciousness but I think it will be a while before we start to work with each other like so. Greed would be the only reason for such a thing happening in our lifetime.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by doomded
Not unless we are faced with a threat that could end humanity altogether.

Quote by metaldud536
Yes. First the Turians and then the Reapers

Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
They were saying on NPR today that at the rate that integration in community is happening and the rate that segregation in school is happening (oh it is - better believe it), black people will be at the level of what latinos are at today in 50 years. I believe that to be a true estimate.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
They were saying on NPR today that at the rate that integration in community is happening and the rate that segregation in school is happening (oh it is - better believe it), black people will be at the level of what latinos are at today in 50 years. I believe that to be a true estimate.

So what you're saying is all the niggers will be trying to sneak into Canada.
Right? Right?

I'm gonna burn in hell for that.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I think it will happen eventually, and can't really move on much until it does. I think this is part of the reason the government wouldn't disclose information on UFO's or whatever, not until Christianity combined with Islam or something.
Possibly, but it would be a long ways off. The thing is, our technology has connected people from all over the world culturally which would be the first step. However, at the same time it has allowed people to separate themselves by smaller subcultures/interests.

Sooo, uh, I forgot where I was going with this.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Jackal58
So what you're saying is all the niggers will be trying to sneak into Canada.
Right? Right?

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
^ Eau Canada. Smells like chicken

Quote by Zoot Allures
If everyone agreed with what i've been going on about for ages then we'd be far far closer to it than ever.

If we all agreed with you we'd all kill each other out of paranoid delusions.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
think about it, one of mans fundamentals is the fight for survival, AKA hunt and gather for the tribe (now more like go an earn a living) as such mans main thought process is how can i screw the guy above me over so bad i get above him. therefore there will never be a 'one' society, because one 'tribe' always wants to be better.
yes. There will be no countries, cities, towns, streets or numbers.

When someone asks me for my address, i will respond with "Earth". It is for the good of the human race.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by Sparky-MMA
think about it, one of mans fundamentals is the fight for survival, AKA hunt and gather for the tribe (now more like go an earn a living) /as such mans main thought process is how can i screw the guy above me over so bad i get above him. therefore there will never be a 'one' society, because one 'tribe' always wants to be better.

I'm not seeing the logical connection. I think the whole idea is rather steeped in a western conception of society. I'm not saying that's bad or that it's not something we should consider; I'm just saying it's not necessarily fact.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Yes we will, and space will be our final frontier.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Page 1 of 2