Page 1 of 4
Aye, someone said in the Football Thread.

It's a good job they aren't in the ACN really, a riot there would mean hundreds dead.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

This sucks.

If it was at an Old Firm game however, I wouldn't mind.
Soccer is the only sport that I ever having problems like this. What's with this shit, soccer fans?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Less soccer fans in the world the better IMO.
we all know it takes a REAL man to hate some one BETTER THAN YOU
Quote by moscaespañol

They are civilized folk over there aren't they.
Quote by hawk5211
They are civilized folk over there aren't they.

that's racist
Quote by Zoot Allures
Sports fans are known to be universally moronic.

Interesting.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
The only time soccer matches are ever watchable
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
WTF soccer fans!

I know not all soccer fans are like this

Quote by Zoot Allures

Go away.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 1, 2012,
Quote by Zoot Allures

Agreed. However, name me the last time that dozens of spectators died whilst attending a sporting event OTHER THAN Soccer/Football?

I believe it was Le Mans in 55', and they learned from that.
Quote by hawk5211
Agreed. However, name me the last time that dozens of spectators died whilst attending a sporting event OTHER THAN Soccer/Football?

I believe it was Le Mans in 55', and they learned from that.

Okay, soccer / football fans are universally moronic, most other sports apparently attract smarter people.
Quote by Trowzaa
Aye, someone said in the Football Thread.

It's a good job they aren't in the ACN really, a riot there would mean hundreds dead.

Aye.(Invalid img)
Quote by Zoot Allures
Okay, soccer / football fans are universally moronic, most other sports apparently attract smarter people.

lol. ok. Maybe it's because football's the most widely known sport? I'm sure if NFL or baseball was the most popular sport then there would be events like this happening in baseball games.

and I though the old firm was pretty bad.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
During this nobody thought "oh shit we just killed 70 people"? You'd think that first dead person would be enough to say "we dun goof'd".

Btw was this actually a result of sport? Or is there some political bullshit involved or something?
Quote by Trowzaa
lol. ok. Maybe it's because football's the most widely known sport? I'm sure if NFL or baseball was the most popular sport then there would be events like this happening in baseball games.

Stop being a chav.
Quote by Trowzaa

Nah because then everyone would be too fat to riot properly.
Quote by Trowzaa

It's only the most widely known because any poor, third world country can start a soccer team, because as a kid, all you need is something round for you to kick around and something to kick said round object at.
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Quote by .Joker.
During this nobody thought "oh shit we just killed 70 people"? You'd think that first dead person would be enough to say "we dun goof'd".

Btw was this actually a result of sport? Or is there some political bullshit involved or something?

The winning team's fans were the ones that rioted. I believe there was some history between the two sides.
This is ridiculous. I'm not sad about this (well sad for the families, not the situation); I'm pissed. Grow up mother****ers, your favorite team is not worth murdering somebody over (goes for any sport)

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Soccer is the only sport that I ever having problems like this. What's with this shit, soccer fans?

Well the sport is just so boring they have to create their own excitement after sitting around for two hours anticipating entertainment that never actually happens.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by shavorules42
It's only the most widely known because any poor, third world country can start a soccer team, because as a kid, all you need is something round for you to kick around and something to kick said round object at.

Exactly. And that's entertaining.
inb4 ignorant americans. Oh wait.

Quote by Trowzaa
Exactly. And that's entertaining.

Sorry dude, soccer is gay.
Quote by Trowzaa

So what you're saying is that ignorant people watch sports in peace while intelligent people murder each other because their team lost? K.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Quote by AgainstYou
So what you're saying is that ignorant people watch sports in peace while intelligent people murder each other because their team lost? K.

Didn't you read the thread numbskull?! They murder each other because their team one. [/sarcasm]
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by AgainstYou

It's just passion, get over it. It boils over from time to time but whatever.
Quote by AgainstYou

I never said that they were intelligent did I? I'm more on about Americans coming in with "soccer is gay lollololol"

Quote by .Joker.

As opposed to American Football which is basically a lot of men running around in skin tight bottoms jumping on other men? lol.

I knew this thread wold turn to this.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by moscaespañol
I knew this thread wold turn to this.

Same. It always does as soon as you mention football around americans though.

How the shit do you not have security in a public sporting event housing 12,000 people?!?!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by vicarious46
How the shit do you not have security in a public sporting event housing 12,000 people?!?!

by having an interim militarist government after a violent revolution?

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by vicarious46

They did, some of those died as well.
"Some of the dead were security officers, the Associated Press news agency quoted a morgue official as saying."

Quote by .Joker.

This
Quote by AgainstYou

This
Quote by snipelfritz
Didn't you read the thread numbskull?! They murder each other because their team won. [/sarcasm]

Aaaaaaaand this.
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
Quote by shavorules42
This

This

Aaaaaaaand this.

Fuck off.
Like I said before, it only happens in "soccer" because that's the most popular sport in the world.

Page 1 of 4