Agile AL-2000 2-Tone Sunburst
http://www.rondomusic.com/al-20002ts.html

vs. Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Custom
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-Limited-Edition-Les-Paul-Custom-106070139-i1168180.gc

Also in play is the Agile Al-3000...

I'm just worried because I was basically locked into buying the Epiphone custom until I heard from a friend about Agile Guitars and how he said it was "the best guitar he's ever played," aside from an actual Gibson of course.

Anyways... I would appreciate any experienced players' opinion on the tone, pickups, finish, etc. , basically anything about these guitars and why you think each is better. I've just never played an Agile before but they seem to get great reviews... but right now I'm leaning towards the Epiphone because I know what I'm getting. Thanks for all the help!
Technically they are both Les Paul styles, so this title is misleading. Secondly, I would go with the Epi.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Agile 3000 .

Im raving for Agile if you rea dmy post .. i own 2 .. but Both are 3000 /3200

a epiphone custom vs an agile 2000 .. Grab the epiphone . But they arent the same price either .

the 3000 is really were the Agile stand high otherwise its a budget guitar .

Epiphone custom = 600-700 dollars ... agile 2000 = 225 $ .. the epiphone will be better for sure , but a bit unfair to compare .

If you go agile grab a 3000 youll never regret it . great guitar .

the agile 3000 is still mad ein korea but offer more for the money than the epiphone standard /custom .

graphtecj nut , ebony fretboard , graph tech bridge , grovr 18:1 vs grover 14:1 for the epiphone .

the agile 3000 is truly a great guitar .
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
Last edited by Skysc at Feb 2, 2012,
ITT: Subjective posts.

Ibanez> Blackmachine> Vik> esp> Gibson> Fender> epiphone> dean> ltd> squire> banjo> agile . Honestly, I've played 200$ epiphones that blew away any agiles I've ever played.
Last edited by StonedColdCrazy at Feb 2, 2012,
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS
ESP/LTD > Gibson > Agile > Epiphone

Honestly, I've played 600 dollar LTD ECs that blow away any Gibson I've ever touched.

Epiphones and Agiles are, for all intents and purposes, the same. Yes, the cutaway is a slightly different shape and the headstock is a bit different and one has more branded parts and one comes in more finishes and NONE OF IT MATTERS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SAME DAMN THING.

Ahem.

If there are Epiphones within your price range sitting in stores near you, go for that. Try them out for yourself, if you find one you like then buy it.

If you're going to be buying 'blind' either way then grab the Agile because it's cheaper. Though I don't advocate buying blind anyway, I think it's rather stupid to buy a guitar without trying it first.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Used Gibson LP Studio.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Agile 3000, is still cheaper (I think) I'd go look at GFS too.
and since we're all doing this...
ESP > Fender > LTD > Gibson > Agile > Higher End Epiphone> Squier > Crappy Epiphone > my guitar making skills
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
ITT: Subjective posts.

Ibanez> Blackmachine> Vik> esp> Gibson> Fender> epiphone> dean> ltd> squire> banjo> agile . Honestly, I've played 200$ epiphones that blew away any agiles I've ever played.
Guitar > Spaghetti > Guitar > Agile....I did it! (i think XD)

But Epiphone les paul custom vs Agile 3000? Probably the custom but thats just based on stats and reliability.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling." - Anonymous
prs se singlecut.

/sorted.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.