I was going to put this in Bandleading, but I figured that more people were likely to respond here, so feel free to move this thread if necessary.

Anyway, I'm in a band from Omaha/Lincoln, NE and we are in the early stages of planning a Midwest tour in June. We have a list of cities we want to play and a tentative route that we've mapped out so now we want to start scouting each city to see what venues there are. We have connections in some of these places, but there are others we know very little about. I was hoping that people who live/have played in some of these cities could help us find some venues that we could look into.

Our sound is pretty hard to describe, but its rock in the most vague and all-encompassing sense possible. Have a listen for yourself to get an idea http://www.myspace.com/webbomaha.
Here's a list of all of the cities outside the state of Nebraska we're planning on playing in the order that we would play them:

- Des Moines, IA
- Minneapolis
- Madison, WI (although we would play Milwaukee instead if we found the right gig)
- Chicago
- Cleveland
- Louisville, KY
- Springfield, IL (this would be a day off between stops, but we would play a show there if we found the right gig)
- Lawrence, KS (We would play Kansas City instead if we found the right gig)

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by ohhey9040 at Feb 2, 2012,
Make sure you stop in every bar, stage, and venue in buffalo. it's a great place. same with detroit, you want to really tour the trenches.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by devourke
Your link didn't work for me

Try getting rid of the ) in the URL
Quote by Represent
ITT: Immature twats
You know what the Midwest is?
Young and restless
Where restless (Niggas) might snatch your necklace

I have nothing to add to this conversation
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.