Been offered this for $100NZ. Guy originally wanted $180

All I know is that its a Mongoose. Good for a skate park?
RIP Tom Searle.
I used to have a Mongoose Rhyno.

Then someone stole it ._. I want to get a new one pretty soon though but I want to build my own
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
That's a pretty nice fence, for $100NZ that's a bargain. Might cost a bit extra on your part to get that shitty bike out of the way, but even so, sweet deal.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by bastards
I used to have a Mongoose Rhyno.

Then someone stole it ._. I want to get a new one pretty soon though but I want to build my own

Mongoose good for skateparks?
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
Mongoose good for skateparks?

Never had one around where I lived. Parents were always to overprotective of me riding anyways. Go big or go home dude, if it breaks in the park you can always replace parts. Or if you don't like it, sell it for a profit
¯\_(ツ_/¯
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Looks like a cheap, clunky piece of shit, which means it would be perfect for a beginner. If you buy it do yourself a favor and tilt the handlebar back a bit so it's parallel to the fork.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I have a few friends who do BMXing and stuff and the skatepark. Apparently mongoose are the best, but then I don't know much about bikes so...
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Went to look at it at like 1am. He forgot to mention that it had a buckled wheel. wanker.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
Went to look at it at like 1am. He forgot to mention that it had a buckled wheel. wanker.

You could always replace it.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
In my experience mongoose bikes are pretty poor. I've been out of BMXing for a while now but at my local skatepark you'd have been laughed out of the park on that bike! Thats if the bike didnt fall apart before you got there.
RIP Turnip. RIP MCA.
RIP #58.
If I had money I'd buy a new BMX!

I had my Haro stolen about 6 years ago. I never did any tricks or anything though. I'm a huge pussy.