Hi. I'm going to buy a new guitar, and i'm stuck within those 3 guitars.. Can you give me some suggestions?
Thanks.
Can you give us some more information. Suggestions on what exactly, which to buy or alternatives?
Current Gear
-----------------
Washburn WI66 Pro //
Ibanez Prestige SA1260 //
Schecter C1 Blackjack //
Fernandes Ravelle Elite //
Wahburn HB35 Semi-Hollowbody
Blackstar HT40
Oh, sorry. I was asking for suggestions of any type, if you know any better guitar at that price, sure, tell me I'm playing metal, and those kind of stuff, and I'm looking for a not-so-expensive guitar, which can handle distortion good, and looks cool (but I don't like weird body shapes, I want it to look pretty simple, no tremolo). Hope this helps a bit.
What is your budget?
Which country are you located?
Willing to buy used?

You may want to look at something like a Washburn X50 Pro (/ Pro E) because it has 'real' EMG or Seymour Duncan pups and is still around £400~

It would definitely be worth trying the three you've written though if you can. The difference in scale length and huge difference in neck profile could be the deciding factor afterall not specification
Current Gear
-----------------
Washburn WI66 Pro //
Ibanez Prestige SA1260 //
Schecter C1 Blackjack //
Fernandes Ravelle Elite //
Wahburn HB35 Semi-Hollowbody
Blackstar HT40
My budget is maximum 400Euros, and I'm from Romania. So, i can't get the washburn. (and i don't want to buy used). I want a guitar with the price ranging from 300 to 400 euros. And anyway, if i'll buy the ibanez, i will buy some blackouts later anyway.
Quote by Codrut
My budget is maximum 400Euros, and I'm from Romania. So, i can't get the washburn. (and i don't want to buy used). I want a guitar with the price ranging from 300 to 400 euros. And anyway, if i'll buy the ibanez, i will buy some blackouts later anyway.

My advice is to wait for a discount from MCMusic and get the Ibanez.

That said, you don't have to buy the Ibanez if you want active pickups, you can also install them in the other guitars. There should be enough room in the electronics cavity for the battery. Also, Blackouts are AWESOME, and totally worth the money. Easily among the best pickups I ever played.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Yeah, I know I could replace passive with active. But, what if I wanna replace an active with a passive? (for example, if I'm buying the charvel and I'm replacing pickups with Duncan Distortion)
Then you will need to replace the pots. Active pickups come with 25k pots and you will want 500k ones.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I'd say ESP LTD M100FM and upgrade it with EMG's or SD's

I own the guitar myself and it's pretty damn sweet. Smooth neck, looks awesome, floyd rose

One of the best guitars for metal on that price budget
RIG:

Yamaha EG112
Fender Frontman 25R
Boss DS-2

Soon:
ESP LTD MH-50
Peavey Vypyr 30W
Neah, I don't like Floyd Rose guitars. I think I'm going for the new Ibanez RGD421 (2012 model) and buy SD SH6 Distortion. Anyway, thanks for the advices!
Nice!, ibanez guitars are pretty epic, especially when you put those sd's in!

No prob!
RIG:

Yamaha EG112
Fender Frontman 25R
Boss DS-2

Soon:
ESP LTD MH-50
Peavey Vypyr 30W
What about the Ibanez Art500 ? Comes with the 81/85 combo and is NOT a floyd setup. Thats what im getting VS the Desolation anyways. Really studied that Desolation but the cutaway it has just aint for me. Anyways just a thought..
I know you already answered a lot of this, but can you please update your OP with this info so that it's easy for others to help you? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1497696

I'll also report this to be moved to EG
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X