It's 4 a.m. and a tall, slender brunette is walking behind a local grocery store, alone and drunk. From out of a dumpster bursts a small, scruffy, flannel clad man brandishing a katana that catches the moonlight. The 21st Century Samurai demands tribute. Begging mercy, the brunette relinquishes 65 greenbacks and a pair of diamond stud earrings. The Samurai pauses three beats to appraise his taking and, deeming it sufficient, evaporates into the night.

Suddenly feeling the tickle of liquid feces dripping down his inner thigh, the brunette removes a flat-brimmed cap with his left hand while the right dials "Mom". With each ring, the nerves take ground. A groggy, angelic "Sweetie, what's wrong?" arrives a moment before the cellular slips through sweaty digits and shatters on cold, suburban concrete. In the distance, an erupting scream is cut short.
I want Super Saiyan abilities
Mind****ed. What the hell just happened? I thought she was gonna get raped lol.
Can you call a guy a brunette? I don't think I've ever heard that before. Is it in referance to the title? Hmmm, the whole thing seems a trite sloppy, and rushed for my taste. The last sentence doesn't really work for me either. It's an interesting idea, whatever that is, but it feels like it's trying to touch something that isn't present. Which leaves me. . . confused?
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."