Alright guys. I'm an exec member on SWAT (School Wide Activities Team) for my college and we haev $900 to plan an event for the student body sometime this semester. I was going to do something along the lines of talent show/American Idol contest but another group is doing it. One of the other groups is hosting a cantaloupe catapult contest (aliteration much?) But anyway, does anyone have any ideas on what I can blow 900 bucks on?
Giant paintball fight. Laser tagging competition. Dodgeball.

Oh, and a guitar solo wanking tournament. Longest and worst solo wins.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned for respecting my opinion and politely disagreeing.
You're probably the most respectful person in the Pit.
A keg of Natural Lite costs around $75 with an 8% tax. You get 12 of them for $900. At a 165 beers a keg, that's 1980 beers. Even if the attendees get two beers each, that will be almost a thousand-person party. Do it man. The fate of the universe depends on you.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
A keg of Natural Lite costs around $75 with an 8% tax. You get 12 of them for $900. At a 165 beers a keg, that's 1980 beers. Even if the attendees get two beers each, that will be almost a thousand-person party. Do it man. The fate of the universe depends on you.

I support this
Quote by L2112Lif
Take the 900 dollars, spend 10 getting a quality pin the tail on the donkey game, pocket 890 bucks.

Problem?

I support L2112Lif and his plan.
For that money you could have a hooker-filled cake

Or even beter, a piñata!!!

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^