Hai There,
I'm Amber, I've been playing Bass for less than a year, but I can play songs like Kids From Yesterday and SING by MCR, I cant actually think of any other songs I've learnt, but I do know more. I will be uploading a demo somewhere soon, probably MySpace, but the wire to plug my bass in broke so I need a new one. i'm looking for a Rhythm Guitarist, Lead Guitarist, Drummer and Vocalist. It would be uber cool if the vocalist could scream. You'd need to be about 13-15, I'm fourteen, and you also dont have to be amazing, I havent been playing that long (obvi). I live in Woking, so it would be best if you were around London/Surrey, but i have family in Liverpool so we could probably Skype or something until I went up. Also, we would need to skype before meeting up, or something similar to Skype, it doesnt have to be Skype
I hope to hear from you, Piggies,

Email- amorris1997@hotmail.co.uk
Quote by AJScott
HAVE to be 13-15.

Yeah, that's gonna help you, loads.

Well she wont be short on paedophile bassists thats for sure
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by RetroGunslinger
Well she wont be short on paedophile bassists thats for sure

Yeah well to be honest I dont really want to be in a band with some fifty year old man so I thought I should really put the age limit in so I dont get any people other than that.
Quote by AJScott
HAVE to be 13-15.

Yeah, that's gonna help you, loads.

Why will that put me back? at least explain