i'm into punk rock and now pop-punk and i'm looking into getting an orange head for now because it's so expensive. what's the best model for this style of music? any other brands that could best fit this style would also be appreciated. thanks!
you want one cause its expensive?.... if you could do me a favour and smack yourself, it would be much appreciated.
Quote by funky_monk94
you want one cause its expensive?.... if you could do me a favour and smack yourself, it would be much appreciated.

This.
You know not to play it without an appropriate speaker(s) plugged in right? Just checking, broken transformers are no fun at all. More specific examples of tones (bands, song, etc.) would be helpful, there is quite a variety of sounds in the aforementioned genres.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
First of all, follow the rules posted here:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1387138

Second of all, do you mean INexpensive? You are really making no sense at all unless you're a rich little pansy who's mommy buys him whatever he wants. Nobody buys something just because it's expensive. That's just straight up stupid, moron.
Quote by AcousticMirror
rv100

+1 (or 50)

rocker 30 would probably work too if you don't play too heavy pop punk
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by surjer
lol - he means only the head because the head+ cab is too pricey! come on guys! lol

I see now. If he could English just a little bit better, that would have been much more clear. However, it still stands that he needs to follow the guidelines in the thread I posted a link to, or nobody will be able to help him.
Quote by Blktiger0
If he could English just a little bit better, that would have been much more clear.

ahahahahaha
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?