So my friend used to rent a house with a few friends. There was this one girl that lived with them causing trouble, bumming money, and refusing to pay rent. So one day he decided to get back at her by shitting on her pillow. She was furious about this, and thus moved out of the house. Success for the others in the household.

My friend is worried that she could sue him. So Pit, I ask you, is it possible to get in legal troubles for shitting on someone's pillow?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
This amuses me to no end.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Goddamnit that makes me cringe so hard. Germophobia kicking in.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
and the housemates could countersue for her not paying rent in america rite?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
and the housemates could countersue for her not paying rent in america rite?

That depends. If she was on the lease, then yes. But it sounds like she's not, so she legally has no obligation to pay even a dime.

Anyways, I don't think this chick really has any grounds to sue.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Better watch out. From all the court shows I see, people will sue over anything.

THIS. People sue over the most retarded things. I saw one where a school counselor was getting sued by his wife because he wanted to get medically castrated.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned for respecting my opinion and politely disagreeing.
You're probably the most respectful person in the Pit.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Anyways, I don't think this chick really has any grounds to poo.

Fixd.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Killer Bob 912
THIS. People sue over the most retarded things. I saw one where a school counselor was getting sued by his wife because he wanted to get medically castrated.

Why did you have to say school counselor? It wasn't relevant to the story and you could have just said "guy" or "man" or "dude"...
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Quote by tobysaurus
Why did you have to say school counselor? It wasn't relevant to the story and you could have just said "guy" or "man" or "dude"...

True. I should have been more specific about the situation. He was a pedophile, so he though cutting his balls off would help him keep his job. Stupid, right?
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned for respecting my opinion and politely disagreeing.
You're probably the most respectful person in the Pit.
Quote by Killer Bob 912
True. I should have been more specific about the situation. He was a pedophile, so he though cutting his balls off would help him keep his job. Stupid, right?

People working in schools are always paedophiles these days
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Quote by tobysaurus

And what was the wife's profession? Was she just a wife?

God. What a sexist cunt!
Quote by a_7_x
And what was the wife's profession? Was she just a wife?

God. What a sexist cunt!

Was he countersuing for leaving the kitchen?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Maybe if he farted into it.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Blah blah, some regurgitated bullshit about how people sue over anything, and I'm an idiot and only believe stereotypes and apply them to every circumstance regardless of the details. I'm a giant fart who is allergic to intelligent discussion (about someone shitting on a pillow ).

No lawyer is going to take this case. It's not worth their time. What if she wins (damn unlikely)? Best case scenario, you get the cost of a pillow and a couple hundreds dollars in "emotional reparations" or something like that.

Quote by tobysaurus
People working in schools are always paedophiles these days

you forgot child pageants.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by -Mantra-
"I'd like to sue that guy for shitting on my pillow?"

Yeah, I'd go with that...

You'd be surprised.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Prolly could, but doubt she would unless she's crazy. Don't think she would get much out of it, and it seems like it'd be embarrassing as hell to go in front of a judge with that..
i wiped my ass with my drummer's pillow right before the band broke up.

**** legal action. it's not like she saved his shit in a bag for some CSI bullshit. and i doubt the judge would really give a **** what she has to say anyway, she wasn't paying rent.
Quote by kaptink
If he does get sued it was probably worth it 10/10

This.

did this event take place while all your mates were watching the prestige?
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by Colgate Total
Probably, if you live in America.

This. "Did someone shit on your pillow? Call the law offices at F.A. Got. We'll help you get the compensation you deserve for having your pillow shat on."
Quote by Mudmen190
This. "Did someone shit on your pillow? Call the law offices at F.A. Got. We'll help you get the compensation you deserve for having your pillow shat on."

call 1-800-SHIT
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
If she gets cholera or something because of the shit on her pillow (if she was a weird bitch and kept the same pillow) she could sue for those damages. There has to be loss for her to sue, and technically she could sue for the cost of the pillow, but this would likely be less than the cost of going to court.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
Quote by dazed60
ts made this story up

Idk about you nigga, but some people shit with a vengeance
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Idk about you nigga, but some people shit with a vengeance

Yeah, my brothers friend once shat in a guys safe where he kept important documents/valuables etc. The poo was in a plastic bag, but they were glad that the guy forgot the combination and didn't find it for a loonng time.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."