Hey all!

I have now gathered enough money to buy myself a peavey millenium bass. Its such a good bass for the low price and i'd be a fool not to own one. in my opinion.

Though I was wondering.. Since i live in sweden there sure is a shortage of peavey millenium retailers and I'd love to get one in black and not the tigers eye coloured one.

So i was wondering, does anyone know anything about any kind of retailer who sells it?
musicstore.com has them.
They are not in stock, but you could email them to ask wether they will be arriving any time soon.
Maruszczyk Frog 6 custom -> TC electronic Polytune-> Markbass CMD mini 121 + Markbass traveler 121H

Playing bass in Bamboo Avenue (Like us on facebook! )
EP out now!
Quote by Basswithapick-1
Hey all!

I have now gathered enough money to buy myself a peavey millenium bass. Its such a good bass for the low price and i'd be a fool not to own one. in my opinion.

Though I was wondering.. Since i live in sweden there sure is a shortage of peavey millenium retailers and I'd love to get one in black and not the tigers eye coloured one.

So i was wondering, does anyone know anything about any kind of retailer who sells it?

I wanted to buy that same bass (If you're referring to the AC BXP Millennium) in that same finish (gloss black) and I've had the same problem finding one not only in Italy but in the entire Europe, I even sent an e-mail to Peavey Italy about this and the guy in charge told me that millennium basses are getting rarer and harder to find here in Europe due to some problem with the asian production. (they are moving the production to other factories or something like that).
Last edited by francesco18 at Feb 3, 2012,
Quote by francesco18
I wanted to buy that same bass (If you're referring to the AC BXP Millennium) in that same finish (gloss black) and I've had the same problem finding one not only in Italy but in the entire Europe, I even sent an e-mail to Peavey Italy about this and the guy in charge told me that millennium basses are getting rarer and harder to find here in Europe due to some problem with the asian production. (they are moving the production to other factories or something like that).

I see, i might get one and change the finnish one day..