Poll: Which would you rather have? Sore throat or stuffed nose?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which would you rather have? Sore throat or stuffed nose?
Sore throat
31 47%
Stuffed nose
35 53%
Voters: 66.
So I came down with a sore throat yesterday, and it's one of those fuckers that move from the throat to the nose. So within one night I could have a raging sore throat where I'm afraid to swallow anything, or a stuffed nose where it feels like bricks are blocking my nostrils. So I got to thinking which was worse. On one hand, with the sore throat you have the freedom to breathe, which is great, but cringe everytime you have to swallow. On the other, you can swallow all you want, but you can't breathe at all through your nose. I don't know which I prefer, probably the sore throat because a stuffed nose makes you feel like shit all around.

So pit, which would you rather have: sore throat? or stuffed nose?
Your mother never had trouble swallowing even with a sore throat, learn from her.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
id rather have a stuffed nose because it doesnt hurt like a bitch. stupid question
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
That sometimes happens to me. I will have a sore throat when I stand up and a stuffed nose when I lay down. It's difficult to sleep when you can't really breathe.
Use this. Numbs the fuk out of your throat.

The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Rather have the nose. Also, poll?
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
I can't even remember the last time I could breathe properly through my nose, so I'm used to it. Sore throats are annoying as all hell.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
TS, what you really need is a new amp.
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
No poll = no answer, but clearly you've been suckling too much cawk.

EDIT: ****. Now there's a poll. Fine. Nose.

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.
I'll take the sore throat. I can deal with pain, not being unable to breathe normally.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Quote by Acϵ♠
id rather have a stuffed nose because it doesnt hurt like a bitch. stupid question

A stuffed nose can hurt just as bad after blowing your nose a thousand times.
Quote by chev311e

Don't blow your nose too much
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I would rather have the sore throat. At least your voice sounds kind of cool when you are almost over it.
Quote by chev311e

True. For me it really depends on what time of day it is. During the day I would rather have a stuffed nose because it doesn't bother me as much, and a sore throat would make it hard to eat. But a stuffed nose at night is the ****ing worst. It's almost impossible to sleep when you can't breathe properly.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Sore throat, because then you get a badass raspy voice.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
dammit i voted stuffed nose thinking it said what is worse.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
I'd rather have a sore throat, I like being able to breathe.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Quote by Emperor's Child
dammit i voted stuffed nose thinking it said what is worse.

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize my title is opposite from poll question.
50/50 bitches!

Yeah, a stuffed nose really pisses me off.

What is worse though, is a single runny nostril.

Just one. What the ****ing shit is that? Just keeps trickling yet the other one is fine.
Sing me to sleep.
Sore throats are the absolute worst. And I lived with a stuffed nose for the first 13 years of my life, it's nothing.
Check out my lyrics! (C4C)

Critical Condition
Tombstone

Quote by SteveHouse
That's actually the point of this. Tell your inner editor to shut the fock up and just write.
I work PT in a call centre so sore throats are way worse. I get fired if I'm absent again so I need to go in despite how sore my throat is
Quote by Gaiad
Sore throats are the absolute worst. And I lived with a stuffed nose for the first 13 years of my life, it's nothing.

I'd have a sore throat, I'll just eat more soup and uses cepacols to numb the pain. But a stuffed nose is hell.
- - - - - - - - - - -