You Know.. The One All Great Singers Do
Like..
Kellin Quinn
Johnny Craig
Craig Owens
Anthony Green.. etc

In Some Parts Of Their Song, There Goes A Time Where They Sing But At The Same Time They Scream(Well.. Atleast Thats What It Sounds Like To Me)

Im A Singer.. And I Really Want To Learn How To Do That!!

So Please Tell Me What It Is Or Send Me A Url Or Video That Shows Me What It Is Or Teach Me It
Please do not capitalize every first letter in every word. It hurts my head.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
should i be glad i dont know one of them? it's either grunting or falcetto you mean... didnt bother to check
Quote by ridicilus
should i be glad i dont know one of them?

I also don't know a single name off that list! I would Google it but I'm sure TS could do that too.
My songs are all located here .
Feel free to drop by and crit a song.
Leave a link and I'll return a crit

Colossus
Quote by eatfresh1736
Why The Hell Is Every Word Capitalized?

He's starting a new sentence after.... well every single word
it's just getting into the music, yelling. kurt cobain was quite popular for that sort of intensity.
modes are a social construct
Please Look It Up.. Falcetto Sounds Like Opera.. I Like Singing Hardcore, Alternative, Progressive And Metal
Quote by ClefNoteDeladia
Its A Habit!!><

I'd recommend removing the shift and caps lock keys from your keyboard then.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Quote by ClefNoteDeladia
Please Look It Up.. Falcetto Sounds Like Opera.. I Like Singing Hardcore, Alternative, Progressive And Metal

i know craig just yells into the mic with a shitload of autotuning and processing, nothing special
modes are a social construct
like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JAytEDG9VKw#t=74s

"here is the house where you grew up alone"

i can nail those parts pretty well, theyre an extension of the actual screaming he does in the song in my case at least.

basically learn to YELL like that its super simple, its simply YELLING with so much force that it breaks the air way.

now utilizing pressure control you have to bring the YELL down into a note it take quite a bit of finesse to do and i wouldnt reccomend doing it alot because it causes alot of strain as you can see from his facial expression

this is honestly a very good song to start learning the technique to, because the notes arent to dangerously hard to hit.
Quote by Hail
it's just getting into the music, yelling. kurt cobain was quite popular for that sort of intensity.

very good way to put it, you cant hold anything back.

its VERY primal, basically try to remember the last time you effing yelled your lungs out at someone with nothing but pure emotion.

you have to learn to produce that sound on command, its hard to find at first but once you do its the easiest technique possible
Quote by ClefNoteDeladia
You Know.. The One All Great Singers Do
Like..
Kellin Quinn
Johnny Craig
Craig Owens
Anthony Green.. etc

In Some Parts Of Their Song, There Goes A Time Where They Sing But At The Same Time They Scream(Well.. Atleast Thats What It Sounds Like To Me)

Im A Singer.. And I Really Want To Learn How To Do That!!

So Please Tell Me What It Is Or Send Me A Url Or Video That Shows Me What It Is Or Teach Me It

Do you want to scream the first letter of every word and sing the rest?