so... my family cant afford to put me thru JR college, so i dropped out, except jazz band, and there arent any jobs at all in my town, none at all. im basically wasting life right now. what should i do?
What do you want to do?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Drugs, move to a place with jobs, chill
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Hitchhike here. Seriously in Alberta everybody has a job. Money flows like water.
Especially if you wanna drill oil, serious $$ even for green ppl.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Hitchhike here. Seriously in Alberta everybody has a job. Money flows like water.
Especially if you wanna drill oil, serious $$ even for green ppl.

Or this. Also, is it true you can go to Canada without a passport, but to leave you need one?
i want to be attending a 4year college, state or uni, either boats my float. i cant get to either of those if i dont make it thru junior college. i cant make it thru junior college if i cant afford it. in order to afford it, i need a job. there are zero jobs in my town. the nearest town is a pricey 30 mile drive over these foothills, that without a job to afford a car and gas, i cant do. what are some good ideas to make money?
and i already did my share of drugs... i have ****ed up vision now... i see those tiny red circles that are filled in with greens and yellows and blues all throughout my vision now...and everything is shaky and jumps around
Stop being fail & work at McDonalds until you get money to buy many guitars and become famous.
Quote by AJScott
Stop being fail & work at McDonalds until you get money to buy many guitars and become famous.

not hiring... yeah, its that bad, even taco bell isnt hiring. for ****s sake walmart isnt hiring....
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
i want to be attending a 4year college, state or uni, either boats my float. i cant get to either of those if i dont make it thru junior college. i cant make it thru junior college if i cant afford it. in order to afford it, i need a job. there are zero jobs in my town. the nearest town is a pricey 30 mile drive over these foothills, that without a job to afford a car and gas, i cant do. what are some good ideas to make money?
and i already did my share of drugs... i have ****ed up vision now... i see those tiny red circles that are filled in with greens and yellows and blues all throughout my vision now...and everything is shaky and jumps around

Wow, sucks man.
I wish i could help but tbh, if your situation is really that bad, relocation might be an option.
But its prob best you keep looking for jobs? I mean something might come up.

Wish I could help and give better advice.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Take the 30 mile away job. I had a job that was 25 miles one way for about 5 months. I did well there and they were able to transfer me to a closer building. Basically, its at least a chance for more oppurtunities to open up.
Quote by JDizzle787
Or this. Also, is it true you can go to Canada without a passport, but to leave you need one?

Depends where your going I think. I didnt need one to go to mexico, but to get into the states you need one. You do not technically require a passport to enter Canada, but they may refuse entry as without one you cant get into alot of other countries, thus making you an unwanted resident.

Ts: GTFO. Where you live sucks, move to greener pastures.
Last edited by StonedColdCrazy at Feb 2, 2012,
Get a job. *du du du dee ba do ba*
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
so... my family cant afford to put me thru JR college, so i dropped out, except jazz band, and there arent any jobs at all in my town, none at all. im basically wasting life right now. what should i do?

make a thread
See if you can get a grant, Finical Aid, or a student loan to help out.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton