Page 1 of 2
What things would you enforce if you were in power (in ancy capacity).

I think there should be lanes for pedestrians. If people dont walk in a straight line they should be executed. Why is it so many people walk backwards or diagonally and then bump into you?
Last edited by Sir-Shredalot at Feb 2, 2012,
You're remarkably on track with the one thread a day pace you've set yourself. Well done.

I would replace every sidewalk in the country with a trampoline and mandate that everyone use them.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
1. Have TS imprisoned.
2. Make the reading of George Orwell compulsory.
3. **** bitches.
4. Get money.
Sing me to sleep.
Make it illegal to spit on the ground in public. It's disgusting seeing people do it. Especially on the subway.
Hire a bunch of PAs and put reliable people in charge of this/that and take all the credit.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Make it illegal to spit on the ground in public. It's disgusting seeing people do it. Especially on the subway.

this. spit in bushes.

i would make evolution taught in school.
i would also put more money into advancing science and technology.
i would also cut CD prices down to $4.99 a CD.
Make the age of consent 12 years old.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Extra Ordinary

You want all men to swallow.

Homosexualite,.
1) start a war with argentina , i like the chaos of it all and i reckon we could beat them again.
2) Remove the concept of retirement for society. Make all old people work atleast part time 4 hours + a day , the unfit and unwell will be excempt. Why should they get to sit on their arses , keep their brains active and potentially cut back on cases of dementia and alzheimers.

3) Send out a kill order on University students who wear those feckin horrid fake black rimmed glasses with clear lenses. Die.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Make the age of consent 12 years old.

Is that you, Joseph Ratzinger?
Sing me to sleep.
Declare war on France. Because really, fuck France.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by afatguitarist
Ban communism for te evil it is and then be like Randy Blythe and get shot

Evil? Every political philosophy that is based on a scarcity of supply based policy is doomed to fail. There isnt much more evil than enslaving a population to work based largely on a 200 year old financial debt which was deliberately put in place to ensure eternal profits for the central banks of the world.
I'd use my PAs to help me make preposals to those reliable people I appointed in charge of this/that to gets laws made for stuff I want.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by fatmysummer
legalize marijuana

i think most drugs should be legalized, and distributed via drug health clinics, that have monthly fees you can pay if youre addicted, so you can get a "healthy" amount of your addiction, cleanly. drug addicts will do their drugs no matter what, lets at least help them out and make it safer for them to do it. sell weed legally, government makes bank. sell ecstasy legally, 15 year old girls arent going to get raped by taking the rape drug at raves. i know this would in tern make it easier to get a hold of drugs, but if you want drugs, you are going to get them. its not that hard. its risky though. myself, iv gotten so many bad drugs and pills, its not safe to be taking stuff you dont know.
Make the Canadian Education system teach financial planning and business mathematics so by mid high school kids will know what they are getting into and how important it is to stay out of debt. Learning how to create amortization schedules and compute interest conversion rates and what not, then they can calculate just how predatory student loans are before they screw themselves taking them.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by necrosis1193
Declare war on France. Because really, fuck France.

I doubt it would last very long before they surrender.
I'd use civil servants to hide some photographs and some video too.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by Extra Ordinary

To be honest America could be conquered in about 2 minutes by the french by introducing state sponsered Galletes with cheese and ham.
Quote by Extra Ordinary

So? I'm in charge, not them, and I'm at war to smash France and turn it into a colony of mine, not to make France surrender. If I wanted that, I'd point at them.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by Wisthekiller
Kill everyone that blocks a narrow hallway. If you a drive like an asshole, you are legal to be shot. If you get in someone's way while jaywalking, they have the right to run you over.

/ What I said

\ What he said
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
- 90% marginal tax rate on anyone earning $1 million or more (whether via income or investments). even after deductions and loopholes i reckon they'd be paying over 50%. that's certainly better than 13%.

- demand that HR 676 pass. heavily pressure supreme to read a right to health care into the constitution like they did a right to privacy vis a vis the preamble "promoting the general welfare", "cruel and unusual punishment" (denying someone health care because they can't afford it), and the "equal protection" clause.

- institute severe penalties on american businesses for operating their manufacturing sector overseas. fines will be determined by this formula: the estimated amount of money they saved by outsourcing multiplied 1.5

- introduce an amendment to end corporate personhood

- demand that all right-to-work states repeal said legislation, sending in the troops if i gotta (theodore roosevelt-style)

- pass a law requiring that employers pay everyone, legal or illegal, the same wages.

- introduce federal living wage legislation designating the dept. of labor with the task of determining each state's living wage based on average food/rent/utilities. as a compromise with conservatives it would be set in such a way

- federally legalize possession of all drugs while simultaneously financing a campaign to inform people objectively of the physical/psychological dangers or lack thereof of certain drugs

- lower drinking age to 19

- re-institute the fairness doctrine

- federal law requiring classes/regular mental health evaluations for gun owners

- legalize same-sex marriage

- mandatory military service for all upon graduation from high school

- introduce legislation banning corporations from donating to political campaigns at all (figure this would go with the corporate personhood thing, but any horror aficionado knows you have to shoot the monster/killer a few times before it dies). ban PACs and lobbyists. tighten up the civil service test to be increasingly difficult based on position.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Feb 2, 2012,
eugenics and mass euthanasia.
increased rights for black bears.
reduced prices for all amplifiers.
ban the words ironic and random.
mandatory Funeral Doom Fridays.
raise taxes for multigorillionaires.
everyone wears a mask in public.
declare Flatt and Scruggs saints.
everyone must worship the FSM.
required annual viewing of UHF.
mandatory fire juggling lessons.
a free didgeridoo for everyone.
everyone must speak in rhyme.
no more Venetian blinds, ever.
imprison all those dirty hipsters.
destroy all the marmite factories.
Esperanto is the only language.
Carmel runs the secret police force.
**** my grade 10 history teacher.
merge the Dakotas into one state.
disband the Eagles and Cowboys.
jetfuel495 is head of queer affairs.
ban all dubstep forever and ever.
sink Madagascar into the ocean.
make Nessie president of Scotland.
element4433 can own the Magic.
deport Lars Ulrich to Neptune.
Longyearbyen is the world capital.
make mine the first time zone.
International Shawn Lane Day.
forbid any and all well done meat.
ketchup on hotdogs is illegal.
Xiaoxi can compose the Anthem.
eliminate all Australian accents.
Use the Hammer as our symbol.
all amplifiers must go up to 11.
badgers are the national animal.
all executions are to be public.
due_07 can scoop poop all day.
send LeBron James to Canada.
Double Patty Midnight Madness.
Salsa Saturdays for everyone.
Kumanji must live atop a tree.
left handedness if forbidden.
one free donut per week for all.
get rid of all multigrain breads.
Jaws can head the new Marines.
abolish 10 item or less lines.
bloodtrocuted93 does less crack.
everything is chrome in the future.
no corners on any furniture.
exile all of New Jersey to Canada.
military attack crocodile program.
turn the moon into green cheese.
MH400 can't ever make threads.
convince everyone it's not butter.
build more amusement parks.
extend the week to 11 days long.
free candy for everyone all day.
forbid all Top X Guitarist lists.
ban Friendship is Magic forever.
send grammar Nazis to prison.
Punch Chuck Norris Day.
opossums. everywhere.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
holy shit you people are terrible. The best answer here so far is legalize weed.

You need to figure out what cultural changes are needed to breed a society of people who are actually good productive people - not shove goodness down peoples throats with rules.

irst thing I'd do is completely revamp schools. People are having rules thrown in their faces from day 1. So many students develop this attitude of hating school, I know I did, and get detached and uninterested in the very system that we're trying to use to make them good people.

What we need are school that really engage children in what's interesting to them, and teach what they need to know based on that. Classrooms do not ****ing work.

Quote by theogonia777

SOLD!!

what's all that other shit? who cares...
Last edited by bouttimeijoined at Feb 2, 2012,
Quote by bouttimeijoined
holy shit you people are terrible. The best answer here so far is legalize weed.

Balderdash! I just gave 64 answers that are better than that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Honestly, if I were in power, I'd probably just embezzle some money and shit like that.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Demand that everyone trade kidneys
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
I'd amass a large military power to take control of the world.

From there, I'd put most of my resources into researching reproduction without the male sex.

Once we've found success, the male population will be rid of.

And all the ugly people too.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Ban clothes. Legalize all drugs. Designate certain roads toll roads with no speed limits. Pay like $5 to go as fast as you want.

Should make things a little more interesting. I'm gonna go play NationStates now.

Quote by Momentosis
I'd amass a large military power to take control of the world.

From there, I'd put most of my resources into researching reproduction without the male sex.

Once we've found success, the male population will be rid of.

And all the ugly people too.

Shouldn't you be researching how men and little boys can reproduce together?

Last edited by SaintsofNowhere at Feb 2, 2012,
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

Shouldn't you be researching how men and little boys can reproduce together?

Why would I do that?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by theogonia777
eugenics and mass euthanasia.
increased rights for black bears.
reduced prices for all amplifiers.
ban the words ironic and random.
mandatory Funeral Doom Fridays.
raise taxes for multigorillionaires.
everyone wears a mask in public.
declare Flatt and Scruggs saints.
everyone must worship the FSM.
required annual viewing of UHF.
mandatory fire juggling lessons.
a free didgeridoo for everyone.
everyone must speak in rhyme.
no more Venetian blinds, ever.
imprison all those dirty hipsters.
destroy all the marmite factories.
Esperanto is the only language.
Carmel runs the secret police force.
**** my grade 10 history teacher.
merge the Dakotas into one state.
disband the Eagles and Cowboys.
jetfuel495 is head of queer affairs.
ban all dubstep forever and ever.
sink Madagascar into the ocean.
make Nessie president of Scotland.
element4433 can own the Magic.
deport Lars Ulrich to Neptune.
Longyearbyen is the world capital.
make mine the first time zone.
forbid any and all well done meat.
ketchup on hotdogs is illegal.
Xiaoxi can compose the Anthem.
eliminate all Australian accents.
Use the Hammer as our symbol.
all amplifiers must go up to 11.
badgers are the national animal.
all executions are to be public.
due_07 can scoop poop all day.
send LeBron James to Canada.
Double Patty Midnight Madness.
Salsa Saturdays for everyone.
Kumanji must live atop a tree.
left handedness if forbidden.
one free donut per week for all.
get rid of all multigrain breads.
Jaws can head the new Marines.
abolish 10 item or less lines.
bloodtrocuted93 does less crack.
everything is chrome in the future.
no corners on any furniture.
exile all of New Jersey to Canada.
military attack crocodile program.
turn the moon into green cheese.
MH400 can't ever make threads.
convince everyone it's not butter.
build more amusement parks.
extend the week to 11 days long.
free candy for everyone all day.
forbid all Top X Guitarist lists.
ban Friendship is Magic forever.
send grammar Nazis to prison.
Punch Chuck Norris Day.
opossums. everywhere.

i'm mad that you made this exhausting list and I'm not anywhere in it

D:<

First thing I would do as President of the United States is adopt Gojira so the french really don't have anything.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
At 18, everyone gets a fresh start. Parents can spoil their kids all they want up until this time, thus still providing incentive for them to work. At 18, everyone gets x amount of money. You can do wit hit what you like. Also, eugenics.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Page 1 of 2