"Yeah, you were 12 years old before I do, after 12 years, it is not me, space craft is a lot better than I am? Ting? "Habit, and you get used to your packageded hand, Xu Ding Jiang faces touch the past, Xu Ding Xinjiang naturally retreat a step, awkward saying: "veteran, you sth" Old man rocking oakley flak jacket xlj polarized jet bike cranks, butt said: "touched off a piece of meat oakley livestrong m frame hybrid s sunglasses , come. "Xu Ding Jiang swallowed a mouthful of saliva, look back, move forward it will face a few centimeters, old man touched the mountain, nodded and shook her, finally sighed saying:" it is sth If it had come ten days, you don't have to bother sth " No head no? Xu Ding Jiang said: "veteran sth" "Courage! "The old man ignored Xu Ding Jiang, turn:" preparing room for me, the retreat takes about eight or nine days of effort. ” "Wayside flowers and Dong Chen xuhua immediately fell at Zion said:" for your convenience, you're staying at the river's Kyu's temple. "Why do you want to live in the mountains Kyu Temple? Xu Ding Jiang confused, but thought about, but mountains Kyu rooms available also in the temple lot, this is probably owned by the elders of the, living in the mountains Kyu Temple is also easy to visit, Xu Ding Jiang shook a wry smile: "Welcome to seniors living in the mountains Kyu oakley m frame white Temple of sth Uncle, all right? "Turned to leave. "All right? "The old man stared in, and Xu Ding Jiang said:" if it were not for this guy for you, retreat to do what? "Old man such a hand, Xu Dingjiang being who do weapon practice, back to natural stands aside, didn't just move, blink, your hands are already under the control of the other party. as long as I don't see, I will not control you. "" Sth "Zhao Cai couldn't help but say:" notice sth Notice of anguo, we can go? "Capturing Xu Ding Jiang mean fun. "Yeah, but sth" Xu Ding Jiang deliberately dragged on for a few seconds, when oakley pro m frame sunglasses all hearts are hung to the throat, he says with a laugh: "but I will have to call the new blast to ride, that I decided to request for 1000 persons, discussion of zhenfa of Kung Fu, skilled, you are naturally very good general candidates. "Then why are all a horse?
I like this guy. Not Emily status, but a commendable effort.

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
What if Spambots are actually Zombies????????????????

*Turns to run and hits wall*
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
I think I've just stared into the eyes of Cthulhu
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by winejiu
old man touched the mountain, nodded and shook her,

Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Yeah, you were 12 years old before I do, after 12 years, it is not me, space craft is alot better then I am.

I hear you bro. Damn You space craft!!!!
Sounds like me trying to give a presentation with a hangover.
LtBrenton

Quote by Douglas Adams
The art of flying lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Quote by soulflyV

If I didn't have a mudkip in there, I'd sig that.

http://ltbrenton.wordpress.com My blog. Check it out.

☠ ☠ ☠