This time even confused the du, he hesitated to say: "it--anguo, I may not understand. "" Is very simple. "Xu Ding Jiang says with a laugh:" because you are not voluntary. "They looked at each other, Xu Ding Jiang saying yes, but this guy is really so good? Xu Ding Jiang is no longer explained that his deep breath, looking at the silence he said: "I have put up notice of recruitment for a period of ten days, if you want to come with me, Xu Ding Jiang welcome oakley m frame white . "With that, Xu Ding Jiang a turn, lead and Mr CHAN Tung, and swift progress to the South point fly sweep to the city. What does this mean? Zhao Cai, who looked at each other, can't believe this is true, for a moment, Zhao Cai suddenly falling knife, burst out: "go to him! What to play the historical process of strong, humble, even somewhat inadvertently will be smashed to pieces. History is like a driver's rampage coach promises to only a few people can manage it, and most of the passengers can do is fight the cart shafts, not being left out of the car. Date, event, person, live as a printing type of the singing, at the end of Dan NET ugly interpretation of a cycle oakley frogskins yellow track to recover one or two sound bored spectators cheered sth Guan Quanfa says: tell the play, is the truth in life and had a rather surreal, people perfected by myself. Not happy, even if living forever is useless and have fun, even if only live a few days is enough! --Stephen Chow in the journey to the West of the journey to the West is a classic black, the inclusion of the love tragedy is more like a fairy tale of the elusive. Zhang Ai-ling wrote in her article: perhaps every man have all had the two women, at least two. One was his white roses, one he and the red rose. Golden Supreme's life and two women, one is a demon, one is immortal. A man named KK-bearbaby, a purple glow. And this time is it? Woman's greatest wish is to call people love her oakley frogskins crystal . The tragedy of the Nile, Hercule Poirot said at the end. Life is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you get. --Forrest Gump, Forrest Gump IQ of only 75 of the poor, but Forrest head world is surprising us world. He seems to be more of a delibe
Worst adbot evaarrrrrrr.....
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
"if you want to come with me, Xu Ding Jiang welcome oakley m frame white"

Which one of these is not like the others?

Seriously, is there some ad-bot executive somewhere writing this crap down and high fiving his buddy saying "SHIT this idea is GREAT! NOBODY will figure it out this time!"?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you