Im thinking about buying a nylon string guitar at some point as Im trying to get better at fingerpicking.

Im very interested in those hybrid type acoustics that have a 14th fret neck join, cutaway (not essential) and thinner neck and all that jazz, like the Ibanez AEG, Ovation and those Takamine and Yamaha (NXT iirc) guitars. The problem is that I am left-handed, and a search for each of those in left-handed provided only disappointment.

Do you guys know any brands which offer this type of guitar in left-handed? The other thing that made these guitar more attractive was that they aren't crazy expensive, and I am crazy unemployed (like normal unemployed, but more fun).

Cheers.

Edit: If that request fails, then could someone recommend a nice, (300 or under) cheap, lefty nylon string?
And I'm in the UK btw, if that makes a difference.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at Feb 2, 2012,
I have a steel stringer. Isn't she lovely? I'm looking for a nylon string.
http://www.amazon.com/Walden-N550CE-Classical-ACOUSTIC-Guitar/dp/B0070DEUME/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328243969&sr=8-1

It's the same guitar I've got (only mine is right-handed)
I'm quite happy with it.

Edit: Actually, you should probably ask around a bit because that model does not appear in their page as available in a lefty version. (The standard 550, without cutaway and electronics is available in left-hand version but that's not what you want...)
Last edited by Lord Kamina at Feb 2, 2012,
Yeah...

How about this one, http://www.adirondackguitar.com/lefty/cordoba/c5_ce.htm

Or this one? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ortega-Electro-Classical-Guitar-Left-Hand-RCE131L-Solid-Cedar-Top-Mahogany-Satin-/390387465742?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item5ae4e7fe0e

I don't really know how good or not those are, but they're more or less what you want and at least there's some brands you can look at in detail.
Ive actually been on that Adirondack website before cuz he had a bass I liked for real cheap, but the cost of delivery would be too much. That second one looks really interesting though, cheers.
Quote by Hydra150
Ive actually been on that Adirondack website before cuz he had a bass I liked for real cheap, but the cost of delivery would be too much. That second one looks really interesting though, cheers.

I just sent them so you could look for the models (or other models from those brands) close to where you are or on UK sites.

I mean, I imagine that a brand who has one model of cutaway-electric acoustic in left-handed version would have all of them available for lefties, no?
I have a Cordoba C5. it's just the standard though - no cutaway and not a/e.
but! if that one is anything like the one I play (which I imagine it is), it'll probably be awesome. I love this guitar. also, it wasn't too expensive, all things considered.