I bumped a thread from 2009 without even knowing it because when I entered the pit it was there. Why and how the **** did this happen?
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
smoking too much weed
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
At the top of the forums you can choose various ways of sorting threads (date, views, posts, TS, last poster, etc) in ascending and descending order, perhaps you did that by mistake?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Momentosis
smoking too much weed

I don't think me being high has anything to do with this
I have my settings to the point where even when I hit last the oldest thread's last post was Jan 23 of this year. So how did I end up getting to a thread from 2009?

Quote by theogonia777
At the top of the forums you can choose various ways of sorting threads (date, views, posts, TS, last poster, etc) in ascending and descending order, perhaps you did that by mistake?

Would it do that? Because like I said, even when I hit last the oldest thread is from a little over a week ago.
Last edited by caeser1156 at Feb 2, 2012,
I was there, its not you're fault; another guy bumped it, I called necro, he deleted his post, I deleted mine then you posted and the thread was revived. Don't sweat it.
Quote by Jon777
Someone else bumped it and deleted their post.

Quote by CorvetteRick
I was there, its not you're fault; another guy bumped it, I called necro, he deleted his post, I deleted mine then you posted and the thread was revived. Don't sweat it.

Oh, ok. I was just confused as hell.
Quote by The Madcap
You were looking at the Pit...from 2009!

[This post was directed by M. Night Shyamalan]

Lol @ M. Night jokes
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.