PowerPoint is a useful teaching tool, providing added value for both the teacher and the students. A carefully prepared and well-designed presentation, appropriately used during the course of a class, helps the teacher stay focused and on track. A presentation that is rich in multimedia gives the teacher the opportunity to spice up presentations in various ways that promote added interest and engagement for students. PowerPoint also can be used to create as well as enable powerful learning environments.

About some of the basic principles for making PPT, about this, there had been a lot of original ideas on network, everyone can try input "PPT production principle, making principles, PPT production principle" and other key words in the search engines, each retrieval results look inside three page. Most people think of a slide show as a way of presenting a series of still images or photographs using a slide projector. If you think about it, however, a slide does not have to be a still image; using PowerPoint it can also be an audio or video clip. For that matter, a slide does not have to be even a picture; it can also be text, an outline of ideas, whatever you want. We need to convert PowerPoint to movie files. PowerPoint to Movie Converter which is specifically designed for users to convert PPT to movie formats including almost all popular video formats such as MPEG, AVI, MP4, PPT to WMV, MOV, 3GP and HD videos. When converting PowerPoint presentations to movie, you can also adjust the video settings such as resolution, frame rate, and audio fidelity to make it play in higher quality.

What’s more, do you want to share your presentations with a broader audience, including those who do not have a copy of PowerPoint installed? Then you are in the right place! This step-by-step guide illustrates how to convert a PowerPoint presentation to video files with a powerful. PPT to DVD converter, which is a powerful PPT to video or DVD converter that can help you view PPT files on computer with Windows Media Player without launching MS PowerPoint. At the same time, PowerPoint to flash software can also transfer PPT to other popular used video files with all animations, narrations, audio files and movie clips be kept in the publishing WMV output.
Notsureifadvertisement.

Also when i clicked this i thought OP didn't know how to focus a projector.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Someone who thinks a PowerPoint can work as a video...

I assume you're Al Gore?
Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Joeseffel

Quote by smcstoronto1234

So very true...
This is easily the most unnecessary and stupid product ever.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by King Donkey
Adbots can wrap img tags now?

The evolution. It is inevitable.

I, for one, welcome our new adbot overlords.
Quote by triface
The evolution. It is inevitable.

I, for one, welcome our new (Invalid img) overlords.

Fixed

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker