Page 1 of 5
Go!
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Human Consciousness
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by Vince Sixx
Human Consciousness

whoa...

Quote by Jyrgen
Unit vectors in the same direction as the original vector

Oh yeah vector divided by its magnitude
String theory
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Disappearance of Amelia Earhart. Why the Great Pyramids at Giza are on the same line of latitude as the Mayan pyramids at Tikal, and why both line up exactly with North and South. Band of Holes near Pisco Valley in Peru. Nazca Lines. The Bible.

Oh wait, aliens.
Quote by Jon777
Magnets.

quantum electrodynamics

Quote by Tessalate
Gravity?

general relativity

Quote by mrfinkle213
String theory

it is an idea not a phenomenon

Boners when I have to stand up to leave at the end of lecture.

Every. Single. Time.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by barden1069
Boners when I have to stand up to leave at the end of lecture.

Every. Single. Time.

Try this.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
The Bloop:

BLOOP
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Earth/Water/Fire/Air bending

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I have mega zillion men stored inside my balls (some of them are stuck on your moms teeth looooool)

For all we know they could potentially be women too

Wish there were a mega zillion women, not inside, but around, my balls.
Fibonacci sequence
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

just cant believe this was allowed to happen

On December 28 they were intercepted by the 7th Cavalry, the same branch of the U. S. Army that was headed by George Armstrong Custer in 1876 at the Little Bighorn. Big Foot’s band was pushed to make an encampment at Wounded Knee creek. They were stripped of their weapons.

The next morning, December 29, while forced to line up for further searches a weapon discharged and the massacre at Wounded Knee began. Without weapons, the Lakota warriors shouted to the women and children to flee and they fought the soldiers with their bare hands.

Big Foot was shot to death while lying in his tent suffering from pneumonia.

Two weeks before the massacre after hearing of the death of Sitting Bull, a newspaperman named L. Frank Baum, the same man who wrote The Wonderful Wizard of Oz a few years later, editorialized in the Aberdeen (S.D.) Saturday Review, “Sitting Bull, most renowned Sioux of modern history, is dead. He was an Indian with a white man’s spirit of hatred and revenge for those who wronged him and his. With this fall the nobility of the Redskin is extinguished and what few are left are a pack of whining curs who lick the hand that smites them. The Whites, by law of conquest, by justice of civilization, are masters of the American continent, and the best safety of the frontier settlers will be secured by the total annihilation of the few remaining Indians.”

My grandmother Sophie was an employee at the Holy Rosary Indian Mission, just a few miles from Wounded Knee, and told of the soldiers that rode on to the mission grounds on that freezing day in December, some with blood still on their gloves, and about how she and several of the students had to feed and water their horses.

American Horse, a prominent Lakota leader said, “There was a woman with an infant in her arms who was killed as she almost touched the flag of truce . . . A mother was shot down with her infant; the child not knowing its mother was dead, was still nursing. The women as they were fleeing with their babies were killed together, shot right through and after most all of them had been killed a cry was made that all those who were not killed or wounded should come forth and they would be safe. Little boys came out of their places of refuge, and as soon as they came in sight a number of soldiers surrounded them and butchered them.”

More than 20 Medals of Honor were given to the soldiers involved in this pitiless massacre. To the Lakota people, even to this day, December 29, 1890 is a “Day that will live in infamy.”

here is the full article if you want to read it:http://64.38.12.138/News/2011/004085.asp

How it's 2012 and people still don't searchbar as often as they should.

Women.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Quote by Jon777
Magnets.

i nearly choked on my oatmeal
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799
i nearly choked on my oatmeal

Holy fuck I'm eating oatmeal too.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by aCloudConnected
Disappearance of Amelia Earhart.

There's a couple of explanations for that. She either crashed and sank in the sea or made it to a place called Gardner Island, for which there is some evidence.
Quote by aCloudConnected

Why the Great Pyramids at Giza are on the same line of latitude as the Mayan pyramids at Tikal, and why both line up exactly with North and South.

The pyramids of South America and Egypt are separated in building by at least 2,000 years, so they are unlikely to be connected.

Quote by aCloudConnected

Band of Holes near Pisco Valley in Peru.

Possibly an ancient mining site?
Quote by aCloudConnected
Nazca Lines.

The Nazca people probably created them for some religious significance.
Quote by aCloudConnected
The Bible.

A collection of cultural religious texts that are considered to be 'canon', compiled between The Synod of Hippo (393) and the Council of Trent (1545–63)
Prions

I really want to research them if I ever become knowledgeable enough to do so
cat
Page 1 of 5