15 16%
over 16
21 23%
cats
32 35%
Voters: 92.
Page 1 of 2
I'm curious

how many hours a day do you spend in front of a screen (TV, computer, phone, gaming device, etc)?

poll soon

edit: I usually spend 4-6 hours with the computer and TV combined (if I use one for a really long time I probably won't use the other much that day)

and 2-3 hours on my phone. I play games when I'm on public transport which is at least an hour every day, and text/whatsapp all day so that adds up to a lot

I don't game much these days cuz I'm really busy. but during semester breaks that's gonna be 3-4 hours a day on average.

and idk if this counts, but when i'm in the car I stare the GPS screen the whole time because it's really bright outside so that's another hour

I don't feel like adding all that up so i'll just say it's 10.

dammit I forgot to vote for cats
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Feb 3, 2012,
5-7h. School, news, friends, music and movies all on my computer.

At weekends with little to do I guess more.

I have an awful small apartment and very little to do when it's this cold out.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Feb 3, 2012,
At least 7.

I work in an engineering office, and most of the time is spent working on compters.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Dogs
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
all of it, but thats looking at tabs...... does that count?
Internet trolls are like sap in trees. sticky and annoying, but good on pancakes.
Managed to somehow misread day as week. I voted for 16+... In a day it'd be more accurate at 8-10.
Quote by rocker222
all of it, but thats looking at tabs...... does that count?

Of course it does.
Well I work as a receptionist... So 8 hours at the very least while I work and the days I'm off I usually read (No I'm not pretentious not having a TV or computer, just poor) or I go to a community library to catch up on Stewart/Colbert/Conan while I work on stuffs for college
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
A really good portion of my day. My major is in computing, though that excuse only goes so far.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
4-6

Quote by guitarxo
I'm curious

how many hours a day do you spend in front of a screen (TV, computer, phone, gaming device, etc)?

poll soon

edit: I usually spend 4-6 hours with the computer and TV combined (if I use one for a really long time I probably won't use the other much that day)

and 2-3 hours on my phone. I play games when I'm on public transport which is at least an hour every day, and text/whatsapp all day so that adds up to a lot

I don't game much these days cuz I'm really busy. but during semester breaks that's gonna be 3-4 hours a day on average.

and idk if this counts, but when i'm in the car I stare the GPS screen the whole time because it's really bright outside so that's another hour

I don't feel like adding all that up so i'll just say it's 10.

dammit I forgot to vote for cats
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Cat Fact: Cats have two vocal chords and can create over 100 sounds.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
2-4. Probably about 2 hours worth of Facebook/UG every day, then maybe an extra hour or two of Xbox.
At school I spend most my time in front of Imacs (mixng , mastering and what not) at home I watch easily 2 houres of tv, I play around 1-2 houres of online game, I work(mix|record|Master) and of course the web browsing at least an houre a day ( facebook,UG and the likes).

SO A god dam lot
Quote by metal4all
camwhoran

Where are people finding all these pictures of me? D:

Quote by N_J_B_B

I'm definitely gonna try this tomorrow.

Cat Fact: There are approximately 60,000 hairs per square inch on the back of a cat and about 120,000 per square inch on its underside.
cat
Cat fact: though they may not seem as small and lovely as the ordinary housecat, lions are cats too
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Far, far too many. Considering I hook my xbox up to my laptop as a wireless router and browse the internets while I game that probably counts as twice as many.
When I go to Uni, I'll be doing Audio Engineering so I'll have to be looking at screens all day.
Quote by N_J_B_B

If that's true then why can't my cat speak to me!
Quote by lushacrous
Cat fact: though they may not seem as small and lovely as the ordinary housecat, lions are cats too

Cat Fact: A cat's peripheral vision is 285 degrees.

Another Cat Fact: Cats blink one eye at a time so they can see out of the other eye, and they blink slower than humans.
cat
Pretty much every minute of the day when i'm working.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by guitarxo

Cat Fact: A cat's peripheral vision is 285 degrees.

Another Cat Fact: Cats blink one eye at a time so they can see out of the other eye, and they blink slower than humans.

Cat Fact: when direct pressure is applied through the force of a kick, domesticated cats can be projected over 20 feet through the air.
I'd say 8-10 hours. I don't have a TV with me at uni so when I'm in my room I've always got my laptop on unless I'm sleeping.
I have the TV on and my computer infront of me, doublekill.

Cat Fact: Cats are extremely adept at chess, especially when it comes to using their pawns.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by blake1221
Cat Fact: when direct pressure is applied through the force of a kick, domesticated cats can be projected over 20 feet through the air.

Blaaake fact: when you kick a blake it fliessssssss all the way to a garage of screaming cats!

Blake fact 2: blakes who kick cats dont get huuuuuuuuuuuuuugs

Quote by bradulator
I have the TV on and my computer infront of me, doublekill.

Cat Fact: Cats are extremely adept at chess, especially when it comes to using their pawns.

Brad fact: Brads who kick blakes don't get hugs or catssss!
cat

Blake Fact: though the thought has crossed his mind, he has never inflicted bodily harm on a cat or dog.
ok thats good cuz fi you did id delete you off everything ion the internet!!!! meanie

but you arent mean so that's good ;D
cat
Brad Fact: Brads kicks Blakes all the time and Brads cat doesn't give hugs.
Good you're nto supposed to get hugs because you kicked him!
but why do you have a cat you arent supposed to have a cat either its a dog in a cat suit you should check

nini fact: i disiturbite hugs to everyone! and cats to people who deserve them
cat
My cat is actually a pretty closed off bitch. She doesn't like anybody but me and my sister and my mom. We're dogsitting my mom's coworkers dogs for the next couple of days and it's like Birmingham, Alabama circa 1963 up in this bish.
Quote by bradulator
My cat is actually a pretty closed off bitch. She doesn't like anybody but me and my sister and my mom. We're dogsitting my mom's coworkers dogs for the next couple of days and it's like Birmingham, Alabama circa 1963 up in this bish.

your cat would like me cuzz all cats like meeeeee :3
cat
Quote by guitarxo
your cat would like me cuzz all cats like meeeeee :3

doubt it, i'll put her in the mail for you and we'll see

she even looked like a bitch when she was a kitten
Quote by bradulator
Brad Fact: Brads kicks Blakes all the time and Brads cat doesn't give hugs.

B fact: we're badasses
Page 1 of 2