So Pit,
My girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me... She was hot, smart, and best of all, not crazy. Any help? Thanks.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Well she broke up with you

So she is crazy

R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Move on. Cut and dry. The sharper the cut and dryer it is, the more manly you get. Mutha****a.

Seriously though, this is coming from a guy who has a 5 year relationship. And if shit hits the fan tomorrow, it's gonna suck bad, but you gotta move on.

If it helps, I usually go work out when I'm sad/pissed (about stupid women bullcrap), I explode my eardrums with the most vile and ****ed up brutal metal and then I'll proceed to go pick heavy things up and put them down.

And if some mother****er at the gym looks at me wrong I'll drop that 350lbs right on his ****ing teeth and not even say a word. 'CAUSE I'M A ****IN' PSYCHO. GOT IT THERE CORPORAL BOOT****ERY?

Yeah, where was I.... Yeah, man it sucks but there's ways of dealing with things like that.