I have been playing for 4 years but wanna take guitar more seriously. I understand basic theory and major scales and such and can play alot of songs (bands I like, metal ones usually) but was wondering if anyone knew a good site
that has you "progress" through lessons? Anything like Justin guitar? I want to cover a lot of different areas of guitar more in depth and be able to better apply theory.

Thanks!
More seriously means taking lessons...
Pamposh’s final question before drifting into a state of transcendent ecstasy was, “But Master, if everything is an illusion, then why does anything matter?”

To which the master replied, “It may all be an illusion, but it’s a very real illusion.”
Quote by Hail
i'm the internet equivalent of ripping the skin off my face and strangling you with it right now

Quote by Steve Albini
Remixing is for talentless pussies who don't know how to tune a drum or point a microphone.
Last edited by Slashiepie at Feb 3, 2012,
Quote by dvm25
I have been playing for 4 years but wanna take guitar more seriously. I understand basic theory and major scales and such and can play alot of songs (bands I like, metal ones usually) but was wondering if anyone knew a good site
that has you "progress" through lessons? Anything like Justin guitar? I want to cover a lot of different areas of guitar more in depth and be able to better apply theory.

Thanks!

Are you kidding me?

Look down....

Down....

V V V V

Best,

Sean