Page 1 of 2
"I sit down to wipe, i've never heard of anyone standing up"
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
"Shes an overachiever cause all she do is suckseed"
just give me a fender and let me rip
"Buy Land... They aren't making any more of it"
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Call me Janet Jackson; I got a hundred dollars. I got the jungle fever, run with a hundred zebras.
Quote by LRCGUITAR
I find this one rather good...

I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by LRCGUITAR
I find this one rather good...

****! you just went inside of inside of inside of inside of inside of a dream man! thats like ****ing ultraseption!
Iiiii Looooove Youuuuuu Jeeeeeeeeeeeesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssst
I have sex with my friends and there are friends I have sex with.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by chriscobonham
Iiiii Looooove Youuuuuu Jeeeeeeeeeeeesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssst

I personally prefer:

JEEEEEESSSUUUUUUUUUSS CCHHIRRIIIIIIISSSTTTT IIIIIIIiiiiIIIIIIII LLOOOOOOOOOOVVVEEEEEE YYOOOOOUUUUU YEEEEeeeEeeeEEESSS IIII DDDOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
The boy stood on the burning deck
Whence all but he had fled;
The flame that lit the battle's wreck
Shone round him o'er the dead.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Her pussy bald like caillou
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Roses are red
And ready for plucking
You're sixteen
And ready for high school.

Four legs good
Two legs bad
Four legs good
Two legs better

Madness is something rare in individuals — but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule.

I sit on a man's back, choking him, and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by any means possible, except getting off his back.
Sing me to sleep.
Look daddy, I'm a farmer!
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by blake1221
He say "Nicki don't stop you the bestest"
And I'd just be cumming off the top asbestos.

That bird is terrible at writing lyrics.

Every time I hear one of her songs I just think "State of that tune."
You finally made it home
Draped in the flag that you fell for,
And so it goes
The ashes of the wake.

I just lost my virginity in a confessional booth! LORD HAVE MERCYYYYYYYY!!!!
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Quote by rocknrollstar
That bird is terrible at writing lyrics.

Every time I hear one of her songs I just think "State of that tune."

That line is pure genius.
Quote by SkepsisMetal

Yes......yes I do lol
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Quote by RU Experienced?
"Homosexuality is an abomination"

- God

Not to sound like an asshole, but that one's up for debate since not everyone believes in God.
Quote by SkepsisMetal

I don't
<- The Usertitle says the truth
Quote by Sewn Up
Not to sound like an asshole, but that one's up for debate since not everyone believes in God.

"Sewn Up is a homosexual"

- Me
Fry: I'm so confused. The Bender I liked turned out to be evil, and the Bender I hated was good. How can I live my life if I can't even tell good from evil?

Bender: Eh, they're both fine choices. Whatever floats your boat.

I don't know why, but I really like that quote.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Fry: I'm so confused. The Bender I liked turned out to be evil, and the Bender I hated was good. How can I live my life if I can't even tell good from evil?

Bender: Eh, they're both fine choices. Whatever floats your boat.

I don't know why, but I really like that quote.

My favorite Futurama quote that I find more funny than anyone else does is "Wait a minute, Bender's name is Bender, not Bonder!!"
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by lushacrous
My favorite Futurama quote that I find more funny than anyone else does is "Wait a minute, Bender's name is Bender, not Bonder!!"

I don't think the quote I used is very funny, but rather very true. I'm probably reading too much into a quote from Futurama, but it really gets you thinking about what morality is, and what defines good and evil. Especially coming from Bender, who lives for amusement and entertainment and doesn't care about what society says is good or evil, I think it's pretty strong for an off-handed gag line.
Oh yeah I see now. My brain's not really working today so I just saw:

"[Futurama quote]

I don't really know why I just really like that quote"
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Page 1 of 2