Poll: Would you stay with a girl after finding out she won't have sex until marriage?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you stay with a girl after finding out she won't have sex until marriage?
If I really loved her, yes
215 43%
Yeah, I'm a virgin4lyfe anyway...
43 9%
Maybe, depends on how hot she is
39 8%
F dat, nig
199 40%
Voters: 496.
Page 1 of 11
I've been seeing this girl recently, and I like her, but I'm unaware of her stance on sex (she's a Christian) and I've been wondering if I'm going to keep seeing her if I find out she won't have sex before marriage. I'm not asking for relationship advice, so take your *R*s and shove 'em up your *A*

Just vote in the poll and weigh in with your opinion.
Check out my band Disturbed
Uh-huh.

Yup
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Yes. As I don't even want to be married. Waste of money and it means nothing to me.
And I would never fall for a girl who believes such junk.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Feb 3, 2012,
My exes parents believed in that. They believed that our first kiss would be on our wedding day.

Lucky for me, their daughter was a slut.
Special stuff aside, just know who you're marrying and what it's like, if you do find someone you want to marry.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Lol, even if they say it, with me they don't mean it.

But if I met a girl, thought she was grand, fell in love, all that shiz, I'd hold out until marriage for her.

But she better be one hell of a find.
You shoulda put unrelated emoticons at the end of every poll options, then it would've looked like one of that one guy's threads.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by blake1221
Lol, even if they say it, with me they don't mean it.

That's rape, bro. Ur a rappist and a shovanist scumbag pig
For me it would most likely be a deal-breaker. Unless I really liked her I guess.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 3, 2012,
Quote by lushacrous
You shoulda put unrelated emoticons at the end of every poll options, then it would've looked like one of that one guy's threads.

Due? Or Bernadito (or whatever the fuck he's called)?
Not really, I don't hold marriage particularly important or something I'd look forward too, but if I found a girl who would considers it important, I'll go with it
Quote by WCPhils
Just because she's Christian doesn't mean she won't have sex before marriage.

You don't say
Quote by whoomit
Due? Or Bernadito (or whatever the fuck he's called)?

Nah, killjoy_bently or something. The guy with a small dick.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
This is a roundabout way of detecting UG virgins.

And ~46% are so far.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by StewieSwan
That's rape, bro. Ur a rappist and a shovanist scumbag pig

She said boy I should say no, you're like contraband.
Layin' down rape sumpthin' like I'm Ayn Rand.
Quote by StewieSwan
You don't say

I don't really know why I posted that.

Deleted
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 3, 2012,
Quote by a_7_x
My exes parents believed in that. They believed that our first kiss would be on our wedding day.

Lucky for me, their daughter was a slut.

Unluckily for you, you now have chlamydia.
i intend to "try before i buy"

i wanna know what s*it i'm signin' up for!
Huge deal breaker.

Not even because of the sex, the fact that they believe in such an ill-thought out idea would put me off anyway.
christian girls are so repressed. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that she is definitely a nut that can be cracked with some persistence.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
How can I be expected to make that commitment when I have never gotten to know the person on a sexual level? What if we turn out to be sexually incompatible? To marry someone you have to know you have chemistry on multiple levels and I couldn't marry someone who is keeping that part of their identity from me.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
That's the kind of girl you stay with 6 years, save up for a big marriage and then she leaves you. Fucks a random the next week.
Quote by willT08
Huge deal breaker.

Not even because of the sex, the fact that they believe in such an ill-thought out idea would put me off anyway.

I'm sure there are non-Christians out there that are at least sympathetic to the idea. What makes it ill-thought out?
A relationship should have a real physical aspect unless there's a proper reason why not. Otherwise the person who needs it will start to get unhappy with the relationship and become very depressed. I know this because I... read it... somewhere
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by rgrockr
How can I be expected to make that commitment when I have never gotten to know the person on a sexual level? What if we turn out to be sexually incompatible? To marry someone you have to know you have chemistry on multiple levels and I couldn't marry someone who is keeping that part of their identity from me.

/thread
Silly Hui. Christianity is for westerners.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
This girl I went to college with wore a promise ring. It said "True love waits"

...then she got drunk and let me stick it in her ass.
Nope, sex is an important part of a relationship and in the modern western world it is generally prudent to have a long relationship before marriage. I'm not going to go years in a sexless relationship nor am I going to rush a marriage.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Xiaoxi
Silly Hui. Christianity is for westerners.

It's funny because her parents are Buddhists.

Quote by blake1221
I'm sure there are non-Christians out there that are at least sympathetic to the idea. What makes it ill-thought out?

rgrocker pretty much nailed it.
I myself am waiting until marriage anyways, so yes. I won't even have sex if I'm engaged, I must be married first. Just following my religion instead of being a giant hypocrite as pre-marital sex is a sin up there with murder in my religion. Don't want to start a religious debate though, as I'm waiting for non-religious reasons too.
if she believed in that shit there would probably be other things about her personality/beliefs that I wouldn't like. So chances are I wouldn't like this person enough to hold out for them anyways.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Nope, sex is an important part of a relationship and in the modern western world it is generally prudent to have a long relationship before marriage. I'm not going to go years in a sexless relationship nor am I going to rush a marriage.

My parents are still happily married, and they dated for 8 months before tying the knot. 90% sure they had both held off until marriage as well.

That doesn't seem like a bad deal, to be truthfully honest.

Quote by StewieSwan

rgrocker pretty much nailed it.

Not entirely convinced. 1) you can get pretty close to having sex, and still not have sex, and get a pretty good idea of your sexual compatibility. 2) it's like kissing, you can get better at it, so the whole "sexual identity" thing he was rooting for was put on airs quite a bit. I'm not saying there's no truth to it, but he inflated the idea.
Last edited by blake1221 at Feb 3, 2012,
Quote by blake1221

Sex is a very important aspect of a relationship and if you are going to marry someone, you need to know whether you are sexually compatible. Not to mention that relationships are enhanced when people are intimate with each other.

I see no logical reason, nor moral reason, to demand that you won't be intimate with a person you claim to love until you are married.