Recorded with Band-in-a-Box program... singing and guitar playing via me. Using a Casper GT custom guitar through a Pritchard Black Dagger Amp. Effects include the FuzzBubble-45, Boomerang Delay, and a Boss GT-Pro rack unit (pre-amp only... no other effects). A mix of soft rock, jazz, and maybe a bit of Pink Floyd.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/logicbdj/music/all/play1083394

Words...

I’m the one who is towing the line,
And I’m tired of paying the bill.
You have left us time after time,
It makes it hard to swallow your pill.

Just a little bit, every little bit…
Of love will carry us through.
Passing in the night, blinded by your sight,
The torch is handed to you.

Ooo, baby, babe…
Betting hearts is a long shot.
Ooo, baby, babe…
My royal flush plays you.

No more games, please make up your mind…
Will you leave or will you be mine.
It’s the fear of being alone,
That is haunting me down to the bone.

Just a little bit, every little bit…
Of love will carry us through.
Passing in the night, blinded by your sight,
The torch is handed to you.
how are u going to sing, what kind of tempo is info needed lyrics are cool somehow reminds me of Plant type song
Sorry... I don't quite get what you are saying. How am I going to sing? The tempo is at 85 bpm. I haven't listend to Plant in years... Pictures at Eleven I enjoyed, but haven't got into his stuff since then.
what i am saying is the lyrical content is so that u could add emotion and slow some parts down the way you sing it will determine whether it is just okay or great.
good luck.
Not sure if a drop in tempo would sound good. The point of this piece was to alternate the voice with the guitar. I have experimented with altered tempos before, but it's effect is very obvious and dramatic.