Page 1 of 2
Do I have to watch all 17 minutes?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
That accent.....
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
I find it nigh impossible to understand british rap
Check out my band Disturbed
I wanted to be inb4 americans not understanding
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Uk rap/hip hop is actually pretty good, just hard to understand if you're not from there I suppose.
Wow.. That was.. great.. I actually thought the kid was very good too, but the teacher was awesome.. 'Don't have to write like Socrates to expose your mediocrity' ftw
I don't understand what people think is so amazing about this video. It's a scripted rap battle with British accents.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I don't understand what people think is so amazing about this video. It's a scripted rap battle with British accents.

Quote by CoreysMonster

That's what all free style rap battles are.

No one goes to a rap battle ready to just spit off the top of their head. They prepare for months writing their lines.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Prizes provided by Represent!!!

edit: yeah, that was incredible.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Feb 3, 2012,
To be fair, Blizzard wasn't actually that bad, but Mark Grist was just amazing.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
that was pretty good.
would have liked that to have happened to some of the kids like that at my old school.
now extra flamey
That was a decent battle. Blizzard came with some really dope punchlines (that Euro line was great), but Mark Grist is simply in leagues above him. I mean, for fuck's sake, Grist fed Blizzard with so many opportunities for amazing flips, but Blizzard stuck with his written verses instead. That kid definitely has some insane potential to be an awesome battler, he just needs more experience.

I think overall Blizzard's biggest problem was that fact that he took more of an aggressive stance where Grist went with humor. When it comes to battles humor almost always prevails, it's the reason why people like Kid Twist, 360, and Dumbfoundead are so successful. You gotta be funny over anything else. Blizzard was a good sport though, it's always great to see good sportsmanship in battles, the less Keynotes we have the better.

I've seen way better battles, but that unique teacher/student relationship was definitely fun to see.

That line about the Pokemon and STDs was great.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Last edited by SMH07 at Feb 3, 2012,
Quote by CoreysMonster

Battle networks like Grind Time, King of the Dot, Got Beef?, and Don't Flop are beat-less battles where each battler has writtens prepared for their verses, but are expected to freestyle flips that respond to their opponent's punchlines. Even the best battlers use writtens, but the better battler you are the less writtens you have to use and the more flips you are able to make.

If you want battles where the battlers are expected to freestyle everything you have to find the battles with beats such as Scribble Jam and Blaze Battles.
That kid is cringe-worthy. Between the Manchester accent and the awful rapping, he just makes me sad on the inside.

That teacher is the tits though.

EDIT:
The Pokemon and STDs.
Last edited by madbasslover at Feb 3, 2012,
Grist destroyed him hardcore...
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I think overall Blizzard's biggest problem was that fact that he took more of an aggressive stance where Grist went with humor. When it comes to battles humor almost always prevails, it's the reason why people like Kid Twist, 360, and Dumbfoundead are so successful. You gotta be funny over anything else. Blizzard was a good sport though, it's always great to see good sportsmanship in battles, the less Keynotes we have the better.

Blizzard is a grime mc so it's understandable that he was pretty agro (Grime is a very agro genre). But yeah your points seem spot on.

Here's an example of it being personal and agro (1.40):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvT6GJXMn6o

I find a lot of it hard to understand too
That was pretty good. Might watch more of these.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Enjoyed that, Blizzard's parts made me cringe, but Grist was hilarious
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
That dude in the end talking about Good Will Hunting!

Pretty good battle. Grist was really funny.
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
2 1/2 minutes of ads and blah before it starts is pathetic.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by girlgerms007
2 1/2 minutes of ads and blah before it starts is pathetic.

This is nothing compared to other GrindTimeNow ads
Page 1 of 2