Page 1 of 3
Not sure if want, but pretty sure not want.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193
Not sure if want, but pretty sure not want.

i heard hes gay tho so hes sort of like fred mercry
Was hoping for Gaga.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by due 07
i heard hes gay tho so hes sort of like fred mercry

ino it liek when gaga went agant dun ask dun tll and it was liek yayyy den we went all ohhhhh den all noooooo

i dunno my opinion on thequeens tho,i herd theyre a fat peopl band
Good for him.

inb4 "lol not queen without freddie"
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Good luck to the wee cow. Got some big gay shoes to fill.

Better get the moustache on.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
It's been denied before, but we'll see.

I saw Queen + Paul Rodgers at Wembley Arena in 2008 and it was by far the BEST performance I have EVER seen.

It worked so well because Paul Rodgers is his own man, hell he was famous before Queen were. He put his own spin on the Queen-stuff. It worked better in some cases than others, but it sure beats anyone trying to imitate Freddie Mercury, which is impossible anyway.

I am more excited for an album to be honest, Adam's vocal style could allow them to write in the old Queen-style.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
No idea who he is.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
And if it happens he'll be featured as a Queen + Adam Lambert or whatever. Queen is just Brian and Roger, and a retired John Deacon.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I'm ok with this. The man is a fantastic singer, despite what the teenage neckbeards around here say.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Demon Wolf
It's been denied before, but we'll see.

I saw Queen + Paul Rodgers at Wembley Arena in 2008 and it was by far the BEST performance I have EVER seen.

It worked so well because Paul Rodgers is his own man, hell he was famous before Queen were. He put his own spin on the Queen-stuff. It worked better in some cases than others, but it sure beats anyone trying to imitate Freddie Mercury, which is impossible anyway.

I am more excited for an album to be honest, Adam's vocal style could allow them to write in the old Queen-style.

Honestly, Queen + Paul Rodgers wasn't bad. If they had formed it as a separate supergroup, it would've worked out I think, and there'd be two or three albums by now. But it was trying to tag him as a successor to Freddie that just didn't work. They're both great singers in their own right, but they're hugely different, and just weren't fit to replace one-another.

I'm skeptical simply since last time didn't really work very well, but I'll reserve judgement until I actually hear it, no sense in deciding beforehand. Haven't heard Lambert sing much, just know he gets compared to Freddie, so hopefully it'll be a good match.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
To me it never felt that way, Paul Rodgers is his own man. They even did Bad Company and Free stuff. Superb singer.

Quote by StewieSwan
I'm ok with this. The man is a fantastic singer, despite what the teenage neckbeards around here say.

His vocal range and vibrato is absolutely insane.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
was hoping for corpsegrinder
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjA0-0rZtPY

They did The Show Must Go On and WWRY/WATC together at an award show a few months back.

Adam does a good job. A bit pitchy on The Show Must Go On but had some problems with his earpiece apparantly. Still hits some amazing notes.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by StewieSwan

This. The guy has amazing range and should actually be a pretty good fit for Queen. Best of luck to him, and to Queen.
This will be awesome.
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
A new album would be kickass. I loved The Cosmos Rocks, it was very organic and stripped down but it lacked that Queen-element.

New music with Adam could allow them to write some more vintage Queen-stuff with more intricate harmonies.

And Brian May guitar orchestrations...
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I can see that working.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
he's just a little silhouette of the man...
SHOOOOOPS
...is my MUSIC as good as muh shoops?

Quote by sglover34479
You know life isn't fair when people like HB are stuck posting on a guitar forum instead of rolling in bitches and cash.
Brian, c'mon, just quit.
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
I don't like Queen. Way too grandiose and operatic. Which is why Lamb's a good fit.
Quote by L2112Lif
Not surprising. Adam CAN sing, he's just not Mercury.
this. I'd say 'Call it something else!' but then I'd sound like the guys who were mad that Sublime w/ Rome used the sublime name.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Haters gonna hate, but I think Queen is one of the most overrated band of the history.
Freddie Mercury is now officially the second gayest singer in Queen history
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by Squall249
Haters gonna hate, but I think Queen is one of the most overrated band of the history.

u mad bro

They are the best band in the history of ever. The sheer diversity of the catalogue and the fact that every member is a goddamn musical genius. And three superb singers. John Deacon had his mic turned off.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
I approve.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by Demon Wolf

They are the best band in the history of ever. The sheer diversity of the catalogue and the fact that every member is a goddamn musical genius. And three superb singers. John Deacon had his mic turned off.

Quick! Run! Before condescending people run in and scream the word opinions at you until you agree with them!
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Page 1 of 3