Firstly, I'm typing this on my phone, so forgive any typos.

All I need is a name, or a YouTube video do this. What is it when you pick an open string then immediately hammer on the actual note? Is there even a special name for this? I'm talking about doing this in a solo type thing continuously where your right and left hands alternate their actions. If that made any sense at all, I would definitely appreciate a name or a video. Thank you!
Ibanez RG350DX
Orange Crush 20W
Ibanez TS9
I've heard a few people refer to it as a "hammer-on from nowhere" but that's not really a widely used/excepted term.
No, not hammer ins from nowhere, you dot use the right hand for those. And sadly I don't know about the video be ause it won't load on my phone
Ibanez RG350DX
Orange Crush 20W
Ibanez TS9
You're talking about tapping from the sounds of it.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.