Ok I got my power amp tubes changed about a month ago. Everything was fine.

A week later I retubed the whole preamp section.

The next day, this loud as hell noise started!

It usually appears about 5 minutes after I start my amp, it depends.

Everything sounds perfect and then this loud noise strikes again.

Here's a clip of the sound : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uPa1yhuq_E

Do you know what can cause this and how I can fix this major issue?

Thanks a lot guys!
I cant help you because I am not experienced enough with tube amps...

someone will help very soon..

kinda off topic, but I coppied most of your post into bad translator, and this is what I got...

"Ok I got my power amp tubes changed about a month ago. Everything was fine. A week later I retubed the whole preamp section. The next day, this loud as hell noise started! It usually appears about 5 minutes after I start my amp, it depends. Every"

...35 translations later Bing gives us:

"Last month, is pure energy. Norway is legal. In the second half of the domestic Ritobid this week. It's the bomb. Set the amplifier as 5 minutes. Each of these"
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
My father has an old Silvertone that makes that exact sound....right before it starts smoking. The output transformer is going out in the Silvertone. I hope that isn't your problem.
My 74 twin started making that noise right after the Reverb Transformer went out... except mine had loud clicks strewn throughout...

Take it to a tech... If you're in the Southern US, I could reccomend a guy in North Georgia..
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!