Just picked up a holy stain pedal and man am i impressed. I don't know if its just the honey moon phase or what but this pedal is awesome, anyone looking for a multi fx unit forget the modelling pedals get this.

I was originally looking for a holy grail reverb pedal, my current reverb pedal was a dano blt, which just wasn't doing it for me ne more. I picked up this because i found it used for $50 as opposed to the holy grail for $80, so i went with it.

First things first, the reverb settings are killer they make even the 6in speaker on a champ 600 seem HUGE, it really makes the handsome devil shine tho. I didn't think i'd use the fuzz or drive on this pedal but holy crap even they sound amazing, the tremolo not so much and the pitch shift seems kinda useless to me, unless i get an expression pedal.

The only negative thing i can say is it doesn't play well with others, sounds like crap when i put the danelectro cool cat vibe or any other pedal along with it.

Ontop of this it introduces a ton of noise if i have another pedal going at the same time, which is odd... the last thing is that the reverb on high levels makes other amps sound the same... the champ600 and the handsome devil sound very similar when used with this pedal.

who else has a holy stain, what do u think of it? did i make the right choice with this and not the holy grail?

who knows i may still get a holy grail in the future if it sounds the same along with a big muff if it sounds like the fuzz
eh... not sure if this is just a random rant... or a NGD post.

The first will be close, the second with be closed without clipporz or a piccorz.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
no respect for new gear excitement.
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Quote by romeozdistress
no respect for new gear excitement.

New gear excitement is lost on me these days...

If I made a NGD every time I get something new... I'd be making NGD threads every month

Still... everyone should spread the joy a little. There is little joy in new gear when its in words.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
+1 Kitty

Pics or it didn't happen
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A