Do you guys believe in the horoscope? For example, they say Aries are usually aggressive, anyways my question is, how it is possible to classify 6 billion people under like 12 categories. I have found the link Horoscope can someone explain my horoscope to me. i kind of get it but a bit hard to understand?
Nope, they are a waste of time.

EDIT: Adbot, *reported*
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I'm a cancer so you should fear me and shit

and get regular checkups on any moles which appear to have changed color, size or shape.
Quote by devourke
I'm a cancer so you should fear me and shit

and get regular checkups on any moles which appear to have changed color, size or shape.

Apparently, Cancer and Scorpio are a great match.

Whatcha doing tonight, devourke?
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Apparently, Cancer and Scorpio are a great match.

Whatcha doing tonight, devourke?

Probably getting raped by an asian friend until he falls asleep then I'll play Halo 3/BF3/MW3 with my other friend until he falls asleep or I get hungry and have to make brownies or scones.
Quote by devourke
Probably getting raped by an asian friend until he falls asleep then I'll play Halo 3/BF3/MW3 with my other friend until he falls asleep or I get hungry and have to make brownies or scones.

I can be your other Asian friend.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
I can be your other Asian friend.

I'll let The Madcap handle this
Quote by The Madcap
Ohhhh yeah.
Last edited by devourke at Feb 4, 2012,