Page 1 of 2
drugs will turn you into the pregnant whore of your ten-years-older-than-you-and-greasy dealer if you ever ever use them don't be a moron ts

/things I learned from anti-drug ads
/reasons to use the drug thread
/repo'db4flamewar about drugs

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

spice is horrible, dont do it, its not the same as weed

that shit is like smoking cardboard plus trips vary with shit like heart palpitations, major spins, slight hallucinations, and it def cant be good for you at all

just stick with pot if you want to do drugs
No someof the better synthetic is stronger than hydro but will only last 5-10 minutes
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
spice is horrible, dont do it, its not the same as weed

that shit is like smoking cardboard plus trips vary with shit like heart palpitations, major spins, slight hallucinations, and it def cant be good for you at all

just stick with pot if you want to do drugs

Pretty much this.

I think I almost died once on something like Spice called Amazonas.

I'm almost always not serious, but I'm not kidding this time.
Stick to meth bro
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I haven't had that bad of experiences with it, but afaik it varies greatly from person to person so it's best not to try.

Spice is like... strong, but the high doesn't last long at all. And anxiety. Anxiety everywhere.

Also if you/your family has a history with mental illness (which you do, judging by your spelling and grammar), then def stay away.
Last edited by due 07 at Feb 4, 2012,
Quote by soundgarden1986
No. It's closer to Angel Dust.

/lamefaithnomorejoke

OP sounds like he's got midlife crisis...

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.
Spice is actually extremely dangerous, I'd stay right away from the stuff. Weed is safer, nicer and just better in every way. It is NOTHING like spice, despite what people say.
Quote by Andragon
OP sounds like he's got midlife crisis...

That was an epic pun, bro.
West Ham United
Please stop smoking all that silly shit and pack yourself some nice kush. Don't have access? Can't afford it? Then don't smoke anything. Stare at the clouds instead. Real weed or bust.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Bodega grass is lame. I got like two grams for $10 once to split with my roommate, didn't even finish it. It just kind of made me feel confused for like 15 minutes.
Dickless.
I've had K2 spice, and I had ****in weird trips, stick with weed instead.
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
at least u cant OD on it, right?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Stick to pot. I love black mamba (strong spice) but it nearly killed a couple of my friends and made one think he was a cat.
Reefer, whisky, and mushrooms go a long way, Ts.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Users are losers.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Users are losers.

What about Mr. Neil Young? He is not a loser
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07
What about Mr. Neil Young? He is not a loser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi2XCsPKlY8
Big John's been drinking since the river took Emmy Lou

Leave the spice alone Ts. Neil would want it that way.
Quote by Gabel
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by styles 450
i'm curious and here alot about it

?
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Synthetic weed is pretty nasty. Gave me headaches and even made my kidneys ache a little, so I have no idea wtf is in that shit. Stick to weed.
Quote by Momentosis
at least u cant OD on it, right?

Yes you can.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Spices are baad
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Yeah, it's no where close to the real thing. And it's reaaalllyyyy strong. Some strains have actually made me trip balls. Wouldn't recommend it cause you can easily have a bad trip, one of my friends is on medication from it (anxiety disorder). I'm sure where you are you can get the real stuff, get it.

EDIT: But it's not ALL negative if you're used to it. First time I smoked it I felt nothing but bliss. I've only ever had one bad trip (I didn't even take too much, shit's tricky) but the rest of the time my friends and I smoke a shit load and I pass out or we smoke loads and I have nice auditory hallucinations and shit. Most I've ever smoked was the equivalent of 1.5 or 2 grams in a single joint. That night was freaky
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Feb 4, 2012,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Yeah, it's no where close to the real thing. And it's reaaalllyyyy strong. Some strains have actually made me trip balls. Wouldn't recommend it cause you can easily have a bad trip, one of my friends is on medication from it (anxiety disorder). I'm sure where you are you can get the real stuff, get it.

EDIT: But it's not ALL negative if you're used to it. First time I smoked it I felt nothing but bliss. I've only ever had one bad trip (I didn't even take too much, shit's tricky) but the rest of the time my friends and I smoke a shit load and I pass out or we smoke loads and I have nice auditory hallucinations and shit. Most I've ever smoked was the equivalent of 1.5 or 2 grams in a single joint. That night was freaky

Your alive!!
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Page 1 of 2