The cat part i giggled at. But i hope thats not your dog, those dogs are like tampons, made exclusively for women.
Quote by mybanez
The cat part i giggled at. But i hope thats not your dog, those dogs are like tampons, made exclusively for women.

you hit the nail on the head.
Quote by King Donkey
Why did you spend half a minute trying to think of the name of a movie?

cos i needed a reference point.
Quote by Rock In Rio
You should review The Prestige.

i do a pretty good michael caine impresssion.

MICHAEL CAINE!
DA PRESTIGE!
YOUR MUVVER AND FAVVER!
Quote by Duffman123
It's Liam Neeson not Lion Neeson you tit.

shut up, the third time i said his name i did it correctly shut up you idiot you stupid big faced underground worm.
Good old Lion Neeson.

Anyway your review was turd and your bumping skills are severely lacking.
Quote by Duffman123
Good old Lion Neeson.

my bumping skills are great, i got you to reply to it, bumping me at the same time without me having to. you 13 year old prick, i bet your drinking mountain dew which is staining your braces, and your playin some first person shooter on xbox live, yelling at someone who is spamming you. you make me sick,
I'm actually watching the super bowl, having a beer, and soon to be taking a shit since I'm touching cloth, I've had one brewing for a while now, the beer doesn't help.

But close all the same.
Quote by detective fart
my bumping skills are great, i got you to reply to it, bumping me at the same time without me having to. you 13 year old prick, i bet your drinking mountain dew which is staining your braces, and your playin some first person shooter on xbox live, yelling at someone who is spamming you. you make me sick,

thats what i thought
Quote by Duffman123
I'm actually watching the super bowl, having a beer, and soon to be taking a shit since I'm touching cloth, I've had one brewing for a while now, the beer doesn't help.

But close all the same.

since ur probly not old enought to buy beer, i will humour you and say BEER DOESNT MAKE YOU COOL! but your probly in your basement playing halo or something.
Is this like the first time anyone has ever said anything negative about you in your life? You're taking this really weirdly.

inb4 misquote
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Feb 5, 2012,
Quote by Random3
I shall take my leave.

Reported.

waaaaahhh! i made you feel bad, so now all you can do is tell on me. WAAAAH! i know, i know, you want your mommy. go ahead and tell on me. but forum moderators are no match for your real mommy.
Quote by Duffman123

But close all the same.

lmao manliest thing I've read today on UG.
Quote by lushacrous
Is this like the first time anyone has ever said anything negative about you in your life? You're taking this really weirdly.

inb4 misquote

no one has ever said ANYTHING negative about me my whole life, because i am awesome and excell at everything. EXCELSIOR!!!!!
Quote by Duffman123
Good old Lion Neeson.

Woah Duffman, he was clearly making a clever pun based off the fact that Liam Neeson did the voice for Aslan
Quote by detective fart
since this thread did so well, i will make a new movie review EVERY WEEK!!!

and that is my guarantee!
Quote by detective fart
since this thread did so well, i will make a new movie review EVERY WEEK!!!

I'm moderately sure nobody wants that.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
You should review the FotB.

This.