all laws have a moral basis. who's morals determine what is legal and what isn't?

sure, maybe parents are the first line of defense as far as the word "****" goes but is public cooperation a part of it too?

sure it doesnt hurt anybody. does it?
**** ****ity **** **** ****
even UG is censored.
thoughts, Pit?
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Somebodies drunk...
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by rockingamer2
Somebodies drunk...

even so...

so, i have a feeling you were just watching the same documentary that i was. haha.
The word **** is a cultural taboo, not a political one. It's meant to be inflammatory and not part of normal conversation out of necessity. We need a word to convey what it conveys and it does its job well. Should it be censored or not? Who gives a ****? I can still say it and we will know the idea that it represents, even in censored form.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by GibsonMan321
The word **** is a cultural taboo, not a political one. It's meant to be inflammatory and not part of normal conversation out of necessity. We need a word to convey what it conveys and it does its job well. Should it be censored or not? Who gives a ****? I can still say it and we will know the idea that it represents, even in censored form.

and yet, it is the idea of that censorship that matters. what does the fact that someone can determine what you can say mean to you? (ifthatmakesanysenseatall)

People gather at some location, they proclaim this location as their own territory, they want people on this location to follow a certain set of rules that they deem important to follow. With time the amount of people in this location grew and they proclaimed themselves a government, a piece of land, on which people must follow the laws and rules of those who first proclaimed it, because they saw those rules as fitting. Bottom line, it has little to do with morals, those people who found the land, bases the rules and laws on their own view of what's right and wrong.
Quote by Orryn
People gather at some location, they proclaim this location as their own territory, they want people on this location to follow a certain set of rules that they deem important to follow. With time the amount of people in this location grew and they proclaimed themselves a government, a piece of land, on which people must follow the laws and rules of those who first proclaimed it, because they saw those rules as fitting. Bottom line, it has little to do with morals, those people who found the land, bases the rules and laws on their own view of what's right and wrong.

and when, what seems to be right and wrong, changes?....

bro you have to have politics because the majority of people cant think for themselves and do whats best for everyone, so we need a mommy to help us.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
bro you have to have politics because the majority of people cant think for themselves and do whats best for everyone, so we need a mommy to help us.

Quote by Harvey Swick

When?

Most probably after some public accident involving some belief that comes under doubt which makes people rally and protest and stuff I suppose. Making government leaders join their point of view.
No such thing as morals, Ts. What we view as morals are only force and perceived authority.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by Harvey Swick

in theory you vote in someone else and they change the law. Or you petition the people in charge to change the laws.

It's not a difficult concept to grasp. The problem is corruption and a lack of accountability.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.