Page 1 of 3
i was just wondering if any of you have ever squatted a house?
like you know, how you all squat the pit and all....

i have been seriously thinking of it, and have decided that this summer, it shall be done

so, any experience pit?
no because squatting in someone else home when they dont want you there is a scummy thing to do and people only do it because of some ridiculous loophole in the law. Squatters should be shot
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
What is this tomfoolery?
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
no because squatting in someone else home when they dont want you there is a scummy thing to do and people only do it because of some ridiculous loophole in the law. Squatters should be shot

what so you think uninhabited houses should be left as they are?
it doesn't make sense to live in houses that have nobody living in them?
What the heck are you guys talking about? "squatting"?

Are you talking about the kind of muscle exercise, or the defecation position?
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I thought this thread was about squirting...boy did i lose interest

This

*leaves disgusted*
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY

Well yes it does because it usually happens when people go on holiday or have to be away for some reason, they return to their home that they bought with their money to find it full of squatters wrecking the place and when they go to the police they cant do anything. Then they themselves are left homeless whilst the whole thing goes through court
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by RetroGunslinger
Well yes it does because it usually happens when people go on holiday or have to be away for some reason, they return to their home that they bought with their money to find it full of squatters wrecking the place and when they go to the police they cant do anything. Then they themselves are left homeless whilst the whole thing goes through court

too much tv man.
I'm not condoning or condemning, but I have a question:

Why have you made the decision to do it? I'm genuinely interested.
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
to be honest, I thought they were awful. I mean some of the songs our drummer's written was better than their stuff.
i guess i want my independence, i want to prove it to myself.
and seeing as i have no income what so ever, squatting is probably the only thing i can do..
and i'm seeing more and more empty houses in france
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
and seeing as i have no income what so ever, squatting is probably the only thing i can do..

So is it people going on Holiday or just being foreclosed on or something or what?

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by moscaespañol
So is it people going on Holiday or just being foreclosed on or something or what?

no actually its people moving back to england ( property value in france is now pretty much the same as in england)

and houses who belonged to someone with nobody to inherit it, and who left no will.
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
no actually its people moving back to england ( property value in france is now pretty much the same as in england)

and houses who belonged to someone with nobody to inherit it, and who left no will.

Im pretty sure someone owns them though, maybe they dont care, but yeah, just wanted to say that

And you say you dont have an income and want to be independent, how about getting a job?
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY

Earn income
Get independance.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by flxjhnlrssn
Im pretty sure someone owns them though, maybe they dont care, but yeah, just wanted to say that

And you say you dont have an income and want to be independent, how about getting a job?

a..job ?
yea but more squatting is more then just Independence...its independence from society to home yourself.
i hope
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
a..job ?

STRAP ON YOUR JOB HELMET

TIE ON YOUR JOB BOOTS

JUMP INTO YOUR JOB CANNON

AND FLYYY OFF INTO JOBLAND, WHERE JOBS GROW ON JOBBIES

Quote by moscaespañol
STRAP ON YOUR JOB HELMET

TIE ON YOUR JOB BOOTS

JUMP INTO YOUR JOB CANNON

AND FLYYY OFF INTO JOBLAND, WHERE JOBS GROW ON JOBBIES

but..im only 16
Sure do it who cares, I don't know why everyone's getting so butthurt about it. It might be quite fun if you've got nothing else to do and want to live like a bum for a bit
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
but..im only 16

In Alabama the legal working age is 14. I'm 14, in school and have a part time job. I'm sure you can find on in France.

It's obviously a complex issue, but I'd much rather people were squatting than going homeless.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by moscaespañol
In Alabama the legal working age is 14. I'm 14, in school and have a part time job. I'm sure you can find on in France.

18 here in france
If you think squatting will make you happy, then go for it, around my parts there's barely any squathouses left. Me myself been thinking of couch surfing either this summer or next, because I feel like I need an adventure.
I tried squatting on a sitting toilet once, does that count?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by BlacksailsTippa
If you think squatting will make you happy, then go for it, around my parts there's barely any squathouses left. Me myself been thinking of couch surfing either this summer or next, because I feel like I need an adventure.

yea i feel the same way, would be out now, but i know i cant survive the cold on my own
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY

Because there is a change that they trash the house.
Quote by jani92jani
Because there is a change that they trash the house.

why?
they are living in it..wouldn't make much sense to trash it

'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
If it's an abandoned house, then sure go for it, the owners are obviously too dumb or lazy to rent it out or dead.
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
why?
they are living in it..wouldn't make much sense to trash it

if they walk on the house while they still have shoes on it can leave marks to the floor. if the squatters are teenagers who want to have a party in the house, they buy booze and stuff and they invite their friends who invite more friends. Then there is a very high change that the house gets trashed, They dont treat the house as they would treat their own house because they havent payed about the house.
Page 1 of 3