I want to get some good speakers for my POD HD Desktop because I am sick of using headphones, even though they are 300$ headphones, guitar isn't made to use headphones, they fall off your head and wires get in the way. I only use them for gaming mostly.

I have a lot of good speakers in my basement that my dad uses but I need something that I can plug into my POD HD that has an guitar/amp looking end and not skinny wires. Can someone tell me what the plug is that plugs into your amp and guitar?

Anyways, what are some good speakers?

Thanks guys!
Some active monitors would be a good choice for great sound quality. The Yamaha HSxxM series seem to have a good reputation, along with the KRK ROKIT x series
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Tech 21 power engine 1x12. It is just a speaker cab with a built in 60 watt power amp. It works very well with the POD and other Multi FX.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Tyler Bro
I am looking for 1/4 inputs and not 3.5mm, sorry.

If I'm not mistaken, the size of the jack doesn't actually make a difference. Guitar jack leads are just bigger for durability reasons. Just get a 1/8 to 1/4 adapter and stick it on the end of the wire.

+1 to KRK Rokits. Wish I could afford them
I actually am using an 1/4 adapter for my 3.5mm headset.

Thanks for the input guys! Will get KRK's then, it just so happens to be that Killrbuckeye on youtube has these as well, I am learning his songs.
Quote by Tyler Bro

Thanks for the input guys! Will get KRK's then, it just so happens to be that Killrbuckeye on youtube has these as well, I am learning his songs.

Let us know how they sound, I'm looking to get some new active monitors soon aswell
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Quote by kyle62
Use a $1 adapter, eejit.

Quote by Tyler Bro

Why be so specific with the 'I am looking for 1/4 inputs and not 3.5mm, sorry'?

I'm not a fan of the Rokits in the slightest, but they're not a bad choice. The Behringer Truth B3031 are excellent value, really good monitors. The Yamaha HS50 are superb, honest monitors which is great if you;'re mixing.

If it's for your POD, just get a cheapo guitar cab and a little power amp, and run through that for maximum realism. I used to have my PC hooked up to a spare 4x12 for practice and it was amazing.
You know you can wear the headphones with the wires behind your back, right?
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by kyle62
Why be so specific with the 'I am looking for 1/4 inputs and not 3.5mm, sorry'?

I'm not a fan of the Rokits in the slightest, but they're not a bad choice. The Behringer Truth B3031 are excellent value, really good monitors. The Yamaha HS50 are superb, honest monitors which is great if you;'re mixing.

If it's for your POD, just get a cheapo guitar cab and a little power amp, and run through that for maximum realism. I used to have my PC hooked up to a spare 4x12 for practice and it was amazing.

WTF?

Seriously? KRKs are some of the best monitors out there, the only thing that comes close for the money are the RCFs.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb