Hey,

I'm looking to start an alternative rock band in the Londonish area, with influences like Paramore, BvB, My Chem and Pierce the Veil. I've been playing Bass for six months, not long, but I can play songs like holiday by Green Day, SING by MCR and the Kids From Yesterday also by MCR. I think I may have a singer sorted, but I'm also looking for a Rhythm Guitarist, a Lead Guitarist, and a Drummer. I have a teensy bit of screamo, a teensy teensy teensy bit, probably only good for screaming harmonies. But still. I'm fourteen, so I'm looking for teen band members.

Hope to hear from you Piggies.
Last edited by skystorm97 at Feb 4, 2012,
How is any of that alternative themed?
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
My Chem is Alt, Paramore is alt, BvB isnt, pierce the veil is. If you're not interested could you not reply? Cuz you just get my hopes up
Screamo also isn't.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
I might be able to do it if it was an online band. I could play drums or guitar. Would that work?
Hey Guys, I was just wondering where abouts you actually live and how old you are. A virtual band could work, but only if we could meet up sometime cuz we're actually serious about starting a band :P
I live inthe USofA;so that probably wouldn't work too well if you want to actually meet up. Although I am also 14, if that helps. If it were to be a virtual band, we could probably set it up as a video chat sort of thing, rather than just sending each other songs via email; so that would be a little more like meeting in person.
Quote by Jyant Skw!d
I live inthe USofA;so that probably wouldn't work too well if you want to actually meet up. Although I am also 14, if that helps. If it were to be a virtual band, we could probably set it up as a video chat sort of thing, rather than just sending each other songs via email; so that would be a little more like meeting in person.

Well, we could give it a go :P
what part of London is it? I might be able to join as a lead guitarist
Quote by 3OddOnes
what part of London is it? I might be able to join as a lead guitarist

It's not really london :P London is just easyish for me to get to. I live in Guilford.
Last edited by skystorm97 at Feb 10, 2012,
yeah, I live about half an hours away from guildford.
what sort of band are you going for, origanal or covers? because i'm much more interested to writing songs than playing other bands songs right now
I guess I'm up for it then. I got a friend I could get to play rhythm maybe.
God, I'm super nervous now. Are you sure? You're older than me and I havent been playing long
Christ, you're making me sound like a paedophile. If you're worried, i won't join. Nothing worse in a band than intimadation or things of the sort.
just message on here, it's easier, rarely check my emails
and yes, i'm fifteen
yeah, so just message me a detailed sum up of what you want the band to be like, where you'd want to take it and if you know any good rehearsal rooms that are somewhere inbetween carshalton and guildford.