So, I live in Turkey currently. Taxes here making me mad, and so shippin from USA for buying some stuff from E-Bay, costs nearly half of something. But my main concern: I want to buy a guitar. And I think of an ESP LTD EC-401, or either used 1000. Problem, EC-1000 costs 1000£ and EC-401 around 800£, which are 2-3 x price of it in USA, + it's kind impossible to find used guitars.

So my questions:

Can I trust E-Bay?
Would I have to pay taxes for buying used guitars?
Do they have shipping to Europe, and what would cost it like?

Can some of you, who bought guitars from E-Bay in Europe especially, can answer my questions nd may help me?

All help will be appreciated
EBay doesn't influence tax and customs duties at all. You will always get taxed on items above a certain price, like it or not. Saying that, eBay is generally well trusted.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Ebay itself is trustworthy...it's one of the biggest online commerce that exists. You just need to look at the ratings of the particular seller and check out the comments left by other customers. Most sellers will have a positive rating of around 95-99% depending on their volume of sales. Not all sellers ship internationally, and most specify where they ship. You won't get taxed.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
You won't get taxed.

Seriously? I mean, I'll just pay the item price + shipping for a used guitar?
if it get stopped in customs on the way into the country you will have to pay the tax before it is shipped on to you.
in uk they send a letter telling you how much to pay and how to pay it, when you have they will deliver.

I've bought guitars before from the usa and have had to pay tax once they arrive in england.

the main thing with buying guitars is not getting to play them first, i only ever go for good deals.
its only worth the quality risk if buying on ebay would save a lot of money.
now extra flamey
Last edited by Ikey at Feb 4, 2012,
Quote by Xiaoxi
Ebay itself is trustworthy...it's one of the biggest online commerce that exists. You just need to look at the ratings of the particular seller and check out the comments left by other customers. Most sellers will have a positive rating of around 95-99% depending on their volume of sales. Not all sellers ship internationally, and most specify where they ship. You won't get taxed.

This, you should read the negative comments first to see what problems they have, sometimes there are retarded negative comments, but not always. Plus check how many sales the person has had too. a 99% rating with only 200 sales is going to be different than a person with 2000 sales with 97% rating.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm