Page 1 of 2
Why does everyone love these? What is the hype with these headphones?!
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Because the amount of bass determines how good headphones are nowadays.
Last edited by ClownGrinder at Feb 4, 2012,
I got a pair before the huge hype came and everybody has them. Now i only use them in the house cause it's just a racket when people are like oh you got beats blah blah blah, it's annoying. However they do sound great and clear if you get the HD and up ones, even though the bass is definitely the high point in these. Very costly though and i dont know if i'd get another pair
I prefer the sound quality of my laptop speakers that have tea spilled in them.

Beats sound like shitty overpriced ass. People just want dr dres name on their head.
If I wanted to, and could, I would, but I am happy with my JVC Marshmellows.

They're nice though, my friend has them and was telling me about it when they came out and showed me. I forget if it COULD pick up an electric guitar, seemed cool though.

I LOVE INDUSTRY strength stuff though, some stereo headphones I played around with as a child in the 90s could pick up an electric guitar, and those were those INDUSTRIAL quality headphones. I forget how much they cost, but radio stations and studios used those old headphones I played with back in day.
£250 for headphones? i got a £12 sony pair from argos and they sound ****ing awesome. if you constantly need to have the best range just to like listening to your music, you really need to find some new music because you're probably just getting bored of your old lot. if not, you're probably paying an extra £240 odd for social approval, which is just kinda sad unless you're loaded.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
me and my friend compared his beats solo's to my marshall major headphones and we both agree that my headphones blew his out of the water and he was pissed that i paid about half the price of what his cost
I wouldn't get them, but I prefer a balanced output vs. ALL DA BASS.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I use cheap-ass 5 bucks and under head-phones and earphones.

I'm pretty happy
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
DA BASSSSS MONNNNNNNNNNNNNN, everything is hype when you have a known name on the box.
this is my signature, and it's purple in bold, you can't do anything about it.
I had some, and they were dreadful. Very poor construction made them fall to bits within a week, and the sound quality left a lot to be desired. Even the bass wasn't very good, compared to my Sennheiser cx-200s. I messed with EQs, different songs, genres, and everything and can only conclude that they're overpriced dross
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
In Soviet Russia, headphones judge you.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by fatmysummer
me and my friend compared his beats solo's to my marshall major headphones and we both agree that my headphones blew his out of the water and he was pissed that i paid about half the price of what his cost

I absolutely love the Marshall Majors. They sound great and they don't make me look like a tool.
FORZA CATANIA
I don't know, I tried them in a store once but I didn't find them all that special, I use Sennheiser HD280s for my computer, and Klipsch S4s for my iPhone.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I don't even know how they sound, I just wear a pair around my neck at all times because that automatically makes me a cool person
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I have a pair I got some for £120, and they are very good I think, the bass is great on them and they are very clear no matter what song I play through them, though the only downside with them is the price, it is too much for the pro ones I mean £320? Why? But really most kids just get them because of the hype, I just got them because I think their great headphones
Bose is the way to go for quality sounds.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Ok, which Woffelz/lez is this?
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
No noise cancelling, average sound quality, crap durability and outrageous price... they're not even comfortable, either. Boggles my mind, I'll never understand how people can dish out so much cash for crap like this.
Quote by LZRocker

Isn't this the one obsessed with paedophile/ rape news stories?
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Quote by LZRocker

The one that would probably rape a member of UG for the lulz.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

Also, some guy I knew bought knock off beats on ebay for like 10 bucks, went out and bought real beats, put the knock offs in the original box, returned them and got his 300 bucks back.
Clowngrinder:

That's brilliant.

Anyway, I didn't even know who Dr Dre was. I thought he made headphones...
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I've never even seen a pair in the real, but I know they suck. I know that you can go to Blockbuster and buy a paid of Sony headphones for 20 dollars and get a better sound than Dre Beats.
I like Beats because they immediately identify that you're a douchebag and I can avoid having to have a painful interaction with you.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
If I take away the price tag, they're not too bad. Otherwise... ehh
Battling FC: 0259 8373 3725
Cuz the term frequency response aint gangsta ass shit. Why you be nerdin all up in my bass.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Woffelz
The one that would probably rape a member of UG for the lulz.

Oh ok, good. I'm not lovin' the other dude.

You're way cooler.
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
Quote by Carswell98
I don't know, I tried them in a store once but I didn't find them all that special, I use Sennheiser HD280s for my computer, and Klipsch S4s for my iPhone.

HD280s represent!
Page 1 of 2