There's some really cool ideas going on It's not very listenable to me personally because it's so unstructured, but I'm guessing that's what you were going for
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by Paddy McK
There's some really cool ideas going on It's not very listenable to me personally because it's so unstructured, but I'm guessing that's what you were going for

thanks, ill work on that, but it was mostly an improv.

i might make another one when i have time but i working on loads of ideas right now.
could you do me a favour and like/subscribe/share please cos i really wanna get this channel going!

thank!
Yeah no problem man
Gimme some crit if you like, got a link in my sig
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by Paddy McK
Yeah no problem man
Gimme some crit if you like, got a link in my sig

I just listened. That song has pretty catchy rhythm and it's just playing itself back in my head now I over and over. It's pretty cool and you've got a decent voice too. Do you got/busk? I've seen people with similar styles busk and make quite a bit of money before.
One more thing. Would you mind clicking on the ad on the side of the video? Cos I make money when people click on it.
Quote by itamar100
I just listened. That song has pretty catchy rhythm and it's just playing itself back in my head now I over and over. It's pretty cool and you've got a decent voice too. Do you got/busk? I've seen people with similar styles busk and make quite a bit of money before.

Thanks man, that means alot Not tried busking for a while, my voice is a bit weird in that it only sounds ok for certain songs, which makes busking pretty tricky xD
My Soundcloud
Quote by itamar100
One more thing. Would you mind clicking on the ad on the side of the video? Cos I make money when people click on it.

Didn't see an ad anywhere... You need to be careful asking people stuff like that dude, you could get banned
My Soundcloud
Quote by Paddy McK
Didn't see an ad anywhere... You need to be careful asking people stuff like that dude, you could get banned

Daaayyyuummm...
Well, I'll check both things that you said.